Sick in alaska (part 5)

Nates POV
I was sound asleep but then got woken up because Sam started to coughing. I open my eyes and just about panicked.

Sam? Where the hell is Colby.

Sam- Colbys not here?

No. Where is he? Is this a prank?

Sam and I jump up and start looking everywhere in the room for Colby. We are calling his name and can't find him anywhere

I try to call Colby on my phone. I hear ringing from the bed.

Sam- *cough* he left his phone here.

Sam and I get our shoes and coats on and run down to the lobby. I run over to the front desk.

Excuse me? Have you seen a guy about 6ft tall with purple hair around here?

Lobby attendant- did he have earrings and a nose ring?

Sam- yes. Now where is he?!!

Lobby attendant- he's somewhere outside I think. He's really drunk though.

DRUNK? what do you mean drunk

Lobby attendant- yeah. He can't walk in a straight line and he's been throwing up off and on for the past 25 minutes.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I run outside and Sam follows behind me.

COLBY??? COLBY WHERE ARE YOU?

Suddenly I hear what sounds like crying. I run around the corner and see Colby laying on the ground in the snow with throw up all around him. He has the camera with him.

I drop down on my knees and shake colby

I drop down on my knees and shake colby. That was a mistake. As soon as I shook him he threw up again.

Colby what the hell are you doing. Are you crazy?

He's barely able to speak he's so weak

Colby- please help me Nate. I feel so sick. Taking the pill without food was a huge mistake. I can't stop throwing up.

Colby is sobbing between words. He throws up again. That's 2 times in 5 minutes.

(Said angrily)
I told you it was a bad idea. But did you listen? NO. This is your fault. I'm very angry with you right now Colby.

Colby starts crying harder. I feel bad for losing my cool with him but he is not thinking clearly and it's frustrating.

(Said angrily)
Tell me what in the world you were thinking trying to sneak out like this.