Sam gets stressed and sick

I was editing my video for Saturday when my head started to hurt.
I scoot back from the desk and put my head in my hands.
My head feels hot.
I'm not sick. Im stressed out and just overheated, I tell myself.
Just then Colby comes in to my room.

C- Yo Sam. Come downstairs and watch a movie with us.

S- I'll be down in a bit.

C- you okay Sam? Does your head hurt?

S- yeah it hurts but I'll be fine.

C- I have some Tylenol on my bedside table from when I was sick last month. Help yourself and come downstairs when you're ready.

S- thanks. I'll be down in 5. Just got to finish this one part of my video.

Colby leaves my room and heads downstairs.
If Colby finds out that I don't feel good he will make me stop editing and tell me to rest.
I can't let him find out. I have too much to do right now.
I go into Colbys room and take some Tylenol, grab a blanket and head downstairs.

C- hey. There you are Sam. Sit next to me. Were about to watch Jurassic world. You're favorite movie.

"Alright. Cool." I say as I lay down on the couch next to Colby while still wrapped in the blanket.

C- you sure you're okay Sam. You usually get more excited when we watch this and you've been begging us to watch it for the past 2 months now.

S- yeah. My head just hurts and I'm tired.

C- did you take some Tylenol?

S- yes. About 20 minutes ago.

C- and your head still hurts? Have you eaten or drank anything today?

S- I had a small bowl of plain oatmeal this morning around 8:30AM. That's it though.

C- it's almost 4:00 now. Try to eat something and I'll get you some water.

S- I'm not hungry Colby.

C- can you at least drink something like a Gatorade?

I nod my head yes. Colby brings me a blue Gatorade. I'm really not hungry or thirsty but I drink some for Colby.

As we are watching the movie I can't focus on it. I keep thinking about how I have to finish editing and how I have to set up some meetings with fanjoy as well as get stuff together for next week's video.

I start to feel sick to my stomach. Next thing I know I'm on the floor of the bathroom throwing up with Colby rubbing my back.

C- you feel warm Sam.

S- I know.

C- why didn't you tell me?

S- I didn't want you to worry. It's probably just stress.

C- you wanna talk about it?

S- sure

C- okay. Go sit on the couch and I'll get you some water.

I get up and go over to the couch. I wrap myself up in the blanket just as Colby is coming back with a glass of water for me. Colby sits down and hands me the water.

S- thanks.

C- no problem. Now what's up with you.

S- I have a lot more of my video to edit before I post tomorrow and it might not get done in time. Kat hasn't returned my texts today and I'm worried something happened to her. I have to schedule a meeting with fanjoy to discuss new merch ideas. My dog back home isn't doing well. I can't find my camera anywhere and I'm supposed to film a video for MetaLife this week. The lock on my bathroom door broke yesterday so I need to get a new one and on top of all that don't feel good at all.