3. Just one time

Can I? Can I just give in without overthinking it? Can I simply do what I really want and need without feeling bad about it? It's not like it would kill me. And based on what I know about Lukas Bennet's reputation, I probably wouldn't even regret it in a certain sense.

Lukas cupped my cheek while his lips trailed along my neck, his other hand over my hip, having just slipped under my top. His hot breath felt scorching against my skin, and when his fingers started trailing along my back, I arched it, letting out a louder moan I couldn't control. I expected him to smirk his ass off, smugly admiring the effect he has on me, but he didn't. "How long?" He asked in a murmur.

"How ... what?" I asked back, disoriented.

"How long has it been since anybody touched you like this?"

Probably never, in a way. I don't think anyone has ever been able to tug at my chords like this, barely even touching me. Then again, I've only been with two guys in my entire life. "Uh ... 9 months."

His blue eyes shot at mine for a moment, showing confusion together with surprise. "Really?"

"I'm not a fling type." I blurted out.

I would have sworn he was about to mention my past fuck buddy, but he didn't. He was actually being way more considerate and gentler than I'd have ever guessed, also based on his previous cockiness. "Well then," Lukas brought both his hands to my hips now, ready to rid me of my top, "we better put an end to your plights." At those words, he pushed closer to my crotch, and I moaned again, shooting my head back.

"I can't do this ..." I panted, "this ... I ..."

"Nine months is a long time, baby girl," Lukas spoke right against my lips, "you really don't wanna get some relief?"

Of course, I do, just it cannot be with you of all people. "We're ... roommates."

He half smirked. "With benefits?" Before I could react to his lame comeback, Lukas went ahead and simply ripped my top, exposing my DD cup for his pleasure – I probably need to start wearing a bra at home, too.

"That was unnecessary," I complained, mostly just to say something other than remain there, mouth agape, moaning for his pleasure, which I obviously did when he cupped my boobs. But his hands were so warm, and his touch way too gentle for me to feel safe from my own self. Especially when his thumbs started flickering my already erect nipples. "Lukas ..." I called, half moaning, half reprimanding.

"I don't know where you get that self-control, baby," he chuckled, his eyes raking all over my frame, "believe me, I'd have bent you over the couch yesterday already, when I could see your nipples through the t-shirt."

"You what?" I nearly gasped, feeling embarrassed.

"The most painful boner ever."

"Is that supposed to flatter me?" I scoffed, partly regaining my senses.

I expected him to give me one of his cocky comebacks, or simply disregard my question and keep playing his own game, but he didn't. What he did give me, however, was a long, passionate kiss that enflamed every single fiber of my being. I don't know whether I wanted to or my system answered on its own, but I reciprocated pretty quickly and eagerly, my hands even flying to his back, under his t-shirt.

When Lukas broke the kiss, I let out the strangled moan I'd been holding back, especially because his lips trailed all over my skin, his hands gripping my shorts, eager to take them off. "So?" He murmured. "Yes, or no?"

"I'm literally sitting half naked on the counter and you're all over me," I pointed out.

"And normally I wouldn't wait, but you're so adamant on verbal consent ..."