12. This is blackmail, you know?

I felt a bit guilty for pretty much leaving Sean stranded, disappearing without a word. But after that phone call with Lukas, I needed to pull myself together, so I went to the restroom. I could barely focus on studying, though, therefore I ended up going home a bit earlier than usual.

Once in front of my door, however, I hesitated. I know I said yes, and between this morning and this afternoon, I felt more than eager, but ... the moment I enter the apartment, I'm going to start something that might end really badly for me. Pursing my lips, I decided I needed a small push. Hence, I texted my sister: tell me again what do I need.

The answer came in almost immediately, and just as quickly Kelly picked up on my trail of thought: you need a sex god that's gonna keep you chained to the bed for a whole weekend, Taz ... or at least make you scream all night long.

Yep, that's exactly what I was looking for. I took a deep breath, gripping my keys. I was about to reply to my sister first, but she prevented me: are you asking because you found one? 😉

I bit on my lips. Ah, Kelly, always the smart one in the family. I may be a nerd, but we're like Sherlock and Mycroft Holmes. She's Sherlock. We're the perfect example of masterpiece firstborn and barely sketched up second daughter.

Kelly is gorgeous, sexy, badass, smart. She has a lot of friends, a great fiancé that supports her through thick and thin, and to top it all off, she's a freaking biomedical engineer. She literally makes devices that can save lives. I'm just an awkward English major that doesn't have friends and couldn't even keep a boyfriend. Whatever I may achieve will never get me to the same level as Kelly. That's according to our mother.

I shook my head violently the moment those intrusive thoughts started crawling through my head. No, this is not the right time to let my mother's negativity affect me. I've got a sex god waiting to turn me upside down, I can indulge in self-pity later.

Hence, I didn't even reply to my sister, I merely pocketed my phone and, after having taken another deep breath, I unlocked the door, and entered into the apartment. As soon as I was in, a delicious smell hit my nostrils, nearly knocking me out of my senses. It was so overwhelming, but in a good way. "Lukas?" I called as I walked down the hallway.

"Kitchen!"

When I reached him, the sight left me speechless. He was wearing dark blue jeans and navy-blue dress-shirt, which took me off guard per se. He couldn't possibly know, but navy-blue is my favorite color and, my God, he wears it so well. Then again, literally anything looks good on him. Even his hair was neatly styled.

A small kitchen towel on his shoulder, Lukas seemed fully focused on cooking. "Hey." I greeted, mildly confused – also because of the mouthwatering aroma.

"Hey, baby." Lukas greeted cheerfully. That nickname is really sticking to me, I guess. Hell, at this point I'm not even fighting it anymore, he just keeps calling me names of every sort, almost never using the actual one. "You're early." He mentioned, eyes still on whatever he was cooking – I couldn't see it from afar.

I pressed my lips, trying not to pretty much eye-fuck him. God, men that cook are so hot. "Well, uh ... I was tired." I kind of lied.

He chuckled. "Tired or eager?"

"Maybe both?" I let slip. Before he could say anything, I asked: "What's all this?" I hinted at the island, full of ingredients and kitchen tools, not to mention all the stoves were busy. I could even see the oven was on. Did he bake a cake?

"Dinner, of course." Lukas replied, his attention undividedly on his cooking. I gotta say, the only times I've ever seen him so focused was during ... well, sex.