Part 2

A/N: what're your views on Adam? I'm not a giant fan but I can rewrite this chapter if people do like his character! Please comment if you want to see that.

The crowd surrounding the two of you went wild as Adam pulled away and the lights began to flash red. Once. Twice. Until they went green.

Cheers could be heard from all around you but they soon died down as you refused to start. Adam looked up from his packet of cigarettes and smiled. "Oh apologies Thunder I forget sometimes you're not one to underestimate." You smiled sarcastically in return and raced after Adam who was a few seconds quicker at the start.

You swerved and swayed across the track, trying to prevent Adam's infamous 'love hug'. "Now now to dance we must be closer." Adam chuckled menacingly. Suddenly he was grabbing you by the waist and pulling you flush against his hips. You gritted your teeth before smirking slightly and kicking one of his legs from under him, your hand wrapping around his waist as you held him off of the ground. "Oh my the tables truly have turned darling." He murmured, licking his lips slightly.

Successfully managing to hide your disgusted shudder, you released his waist shoving him backwards and away from you. You sped past him and jumped on the curb/edge of the path again.

"Incoming Message." Your Board spoke. "Who's it from?" You muttered in response. "Incoming call from 'Hubby material'" it spoke again. Sighing, you responded "pick up."

"Y/N what the heck was that back there are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Cherry Blossom's voice yelled through the phone, "I thought it was cool!" Came Reiki's. "Could you teach me that Y/N-san?" Langa spoke. "Keep it up and you'll win for sure!" Came Joe's. You chuckled slightly but once again winced as Kaoru spoke up again. "Honestly Joe the least you could do was tell them to be sensible! Just be safe okay." The phone was then hastily put down as the screams of fan girls echoed through the board.

A/N: sorry for this not being as long I will write more and maybe rewrite this chapter. I'm writing this at 1:00am as my sleep deprived self can't be bothered during the day. Sorry again.