Part 3

You giggled slightly and continued to widen the gap between you and Adam. "Oh y/n my Eve musts you distance yourself from me?" Adam called as he suddenly sped up. Your eyes widened as Adam once again grabbed your hip, pulling you flush against his body. You squirmed uncomfortably but to no avail. "Now now my love, we wouldn't want you to go away now would we?" Adam whispered in your ear before grabbing your hand and twirling you around as if you were on a ballroom floor instead of skateboards.

Adam suddenly froze his actions and lent down, whispering something in your ear. Your eyes widened and you felt tears prick your eyes. "I know my love it's going to be hard but I will always be here for you my Eve." Adam said, chuckling darkly as he handed over some pictures.

Your breath hitched and your eyes became cloudy. Suddenly you went flying off of your board and skidded across the ground, not that you could focus on that. "Y/N!" You heard Reiki yell from across the track as he came sprinting towards you, closely followed by Langa and Miya.

"Y/N what's happened? What did Adam do to you?" Miya said hurriedly kneeling down next to you, his green eyes filled with worry. You looked up at them through tears eyes and saw Cherry running towards you through the crowd. Your eyes narrowed then you heard the sudden sounds of sirens.

Everyone started to run, Langa and Reiki got on board a bike, Miya and Shadow ran towards Shadow's car and Joe and Cherry skated away. You cursed loudly, standing up shakily. Suddenly you heard the sounds of a car speeding towards you. "Come my Eve let me take you to my garden of Eden." Adam said, his hand outstretched through the window. You hesitated slightly before taking it and entering the car with Adam.

Cherry's POV:

"Joe they still hasn't come home." I yelled through the phone. My breathing was panicked and my mind was running. "Kaoru call down, we both know they're too good to get caught by the police." Joe said calmly down the phone. "I know but..." Joe sighed down the phone before speaking up again. "Calm down we're going to S tomorrow if they're not there then you can panic." I breathed out, slightly calmer now, "okay." I muttered down the phone before hanging up and preparing to sleep alone.

Back to you and also time skip as I'm lazy:

You were sat in the car with Tadashi the next day, staring at the hidden cameras throughout S. "Well my Eve shall we make our entrance?" Adam asked, smirking slightly as you took his hand without hesitation. "Yes we shall Adam." You said, smiling.

Joe and Cherry were standing in the crowd, eyes searching for you whilst Langa, Miya and Reiki were searching by the entrance. Shadow had yet to arrive as 'he had been caught up at the flower shop' as he put it. "I wonder how Adam's gonna Male his entrance?" "He came in by red carpet last time!" The crowd was going wild and you and Adam has yet to even appear. You smirked once again before taking Adam's hand in yours and signalling the pilot to let you both drop.

You landed together on Adam's board before bowing your heads as the crowd went crazy. Adam sent you a look then raised his hand and the crowd silenced. "We will hold a tournament. To settle who the best skater is once and for all!" You announced. Your eyes scanned the crowd and you made eye contact with Cherry before scoffing and looking back at Adam. "As my Eve said we will hold a tournament. I will also be taking part in this battle of love as will my Eve." The crowd was suddenly all on their phones except for five people who remained frozen, their mouths wide open as you turned to face Adam smiling as the devil would.

A/N: I know Langa and Reiki have their argument before this but I believe that if Langa didn't race against Adam they wouldn't have argued so apologies if that's what you wanted to see.

This chapter was inspired by @sakurashigami 's comment on the previous post. (Sorry if I got your name wrong btw)