Part 5

A/N: I was in tears during the last episode until Reiki got run over then me being weird laughed my ass off. How about you guys?

Your eyes widened in fear as Adam continued to manically laugh. You remained, frozen in place, and were only vaguely aware of Joe picking up your boyfriend off of the ground and running towards Shadow's awaiting car. "Joe." You called our to your friend. "This is your own mess Y/N. You'll find a way to fix it... I hope." He responded before the door slammed and the vehicle sped away.

You felt a hand grab your wrist and begin to yank you towards a car you were unfortunate enough the recognise yet you did nothing. Nothing to resist as Adam ordered Tadashi to drive. All you did was stare plainly at the black seat in front of you. Thinking of Kaoru in a hospital bed, being rushed into emergency services and that very minute.

You fell asleep at some point during the journey to Adam's mansion, unsure whether the cause was emotional or physical drain.

When you next woke, it was to the sounds of Reiki yelling about how 'fun skateboarding is' to Tadashi who was staring blankly at the redhead. "Reiki?" You Said quietly, sitting up. "Oh so now you talk to me." Came his response. "Reiki I'm sorry I didn't release what Ada- how's you get in?" You began before pausing. Reiki flushed red and hurriedly looked away before Tadashi spoke up. "I hit him with a car." "WHAT?!" You yelled as Reiki shouted "WHY'D YOU TELL THEM THAT?!" At the same time. The room went silent before it was filled with your cackles. "You got run over ROADKILL!" You mocked. "At least my boyfriend's awake!" He retorted. You went silent."Y/N I'm sorry I-" Reiki began as your phone started to ring. "Hell-?" "He's awake Came Joe's voice down the phone.

A/N: apparently the creators of Sk8 read the fanfics written about the show. I'm scared. Also MatchaBlossom is canon (in my head at least) requests are open for anyone from Sk8 and other shows if you want. Thanks for reading <3