Beach episode (request 1)

A/N: I wrote this the minute I saw the request as right now I am running on three cups of coffee and five cans of coke/pepsi all consumed within the last two hours and am preparing for an all nighter. Thank you for the request it was a lot of fun to write!

"Kao we're supposed to be on vacation!" You groaned as your boyfriend stared down at his phone again. "One minute darling I have to take this." He muttered before picking up the call and walking towards the edge of the ship. You sighed heavily and took a seat. "Is that Cherry?" You heard a familiar voice ask. You spun around and to your surprise saw Langa and Reiki standing on the other end of the ship. "Langa, Reiki!" You called, standing up and waving at your friends. "Oh Y/N hey!" Reiki called back as he and Langa walked over. "Have you seen Miya or Shadow we lost them?" Langa asked as both boys reached your position. "Wait hold up Miya and Shadow are here too?!" You exclaimed. "Yeah there's supposed to be a 'relaxing hot spring' or something for the old man and Miya wanted to tag along." Reiki explained, rolling his eyes slightly as he spoke about Shadow. "I told you I'm only 24!" Another familiar voice ye;;ed from behind you causing you to jump about a foot in the air. "Oh hey y/n." Miya muttered from beside you staring down at his phone. "H-hey Miya." You stuttered, still shaken up from Shadow's entrance. "What's all the racket?" Yet another familiar voice asked. "Koijiro not you too!" You said, rubbing your temples gently. "Why aren't you glad I'm here y/n? Come on I know you missed me besides what's a person like you doing here by yourself?" Joe asked with a smirk. "Back of you green ape they're with me." You heard Cherry say with a scowl as he appeared beside you, an arm wrapping protectively around your waist. "I am not an ape four eyes!" "Wanna bet!"

You raced off the boat with Reiki and Miya, not caring about the piles of bags you all left behind. You faintly heard Langa apologise to Shadow about the bags before he quickly caught up to you all. "Oi out of my way!" "No you move!" "And why should I gorilla?" "I-" You heard Joe and Cherry yell and curse at each other before you decided to interrupt, "You two act like a married couple you know~" That shut both of them up as Joe stayed silently past you, slowly removed his shirt and Cherry skated beside you and pressed a quick kiss to your cheek.

You remained skating comfortably beside Cherry, under his parasol, until Reiki yelled the most relieving words you'd ever heard, "BEACH!" A wide grin spread across your cheeks and you hastily sped up, leaving Cherry in the dust. You raced towards the blue sea and past an awestruck Langa. You slowly backtracked and waved your hand in front of the blue haired boys face. "Langa?" You asked, catching Reiki's attention. "Oh right you've never seen the sea before right?" He said with a grin and Langa slowly nodded, his mouth hung open slightly.

"Reiki watch out!" You called, pulling a Kakashi and jabbing the poor boy in the butt. "Wanna bet!" He called back chasing after you. "Miya watch ou-" You tried to warn the boy as Shadow copied you to do the same to Miya. "It's hard enough for me to be in the water!" He hissed. "Because your a freaking cat yeah!" You called over, drifting comfortably on your back. Suddenly you felt a harsh prod in your lower back. You jumped out of the water and turned to face a striking Reiki. "It's on!" You laughed, chasing after him and a now chuckling Langa.

"Oh my god he's gonna die!" You screamed, diving in after a now drowning Langa. "Langa!" Reiki yelled. With the help of Shadow you managed to drag the blue haired boy out of the ocean and back onto the towels alongside Cherry. "I suppose he wouldn't be very good in the heat considering most of his life was in the mountains." Cherry muttered, adjusting his parasol to cover Langa more.

"Just look at him stealing all the girls..." Shadow muttered angrily as he and Reiki eyed up Joe. "You should go over..." You muttered not really paying attention to the conversation as you lay on Cherry's stomach happily drifting off to sleep. "No you'd scare them!" Reiki said before his voice went high, "Aah so scary!" When he received no reply he began to rapidly shake Langa, "Aah so scary!" Something suddenly clicked as Langa brought the shirtless redhead to his bare chest, "I'll protect you!" You didn't manage to stifle a small giggle as he did so. "Papa!" You heard Miya say faintly before his voice grew louder, "Please don't take Papa away from me!" Your eyes shot open and you nearly choked at the sight before you. Miya was clutching to Joe's shoulder like a cat desperately telling the women how they 'shouldn't take his papa away from him and mama'. That was when Joe looked around confused until his eyes grew wide then his face contorted in disgust. "Oi stay away from my boyfriend!" You yelled, standing up to run at the green haired man who was currently staring at Kaoru's legs.

"Man I am beat!" You yawned, collapsing on the shared bed in your current apartment. "I know I'll be back in a moment I need to do this job." Cherry said softly. He pressed a quick kiss to your lips before walking hastily out the door, straightening his outfit and loosening his hair slightly. (Dead mom haircut...)

You must have drifted off to sleep as when your eyes next opened everyone was standing at your door staring in at the food. You motioned for them to come in and chuckled as the door flew open and Reiki sprinted in before you could say 'shoes off'. Cherry's eyes were wide with horror as Joe sat down opposite him and reached across the table for the food Cherry was abut to take some of. "Kaoru calm down their our friends." You said, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and sitting down beside Miya.

Soon enough Shadow got completely drunk and to everyone's surprise began to cling to Joe like a lover would. "Get off me and sober up!" Joe chuckled, awkwardly shaking Shadow off of his arm. Shadow slowly and sadly left to go to the bathroom as the rest of you began mild chatter. "So has anyone else heard about the monster that comes out at night tonight?" Joe asked nonchalantly. "Wait what?" Reiki said, face now pale as sheets. "What are you scared?" You giggled before squeaking in fear as you turned to face Cherry and Miya. "We should go to the baths." Langa said, reaching across the table for some more food. "Sure." You said with a smile, passing Langa the bowl. "Hell yeah!" Shadow yelled, re-entering the room now in full makeup. "I thought you just went to sober up?" Miya muttered sarcastically. "He doesn't get drunk." Shadow muttered as if it were obvious. "Race time!" You said with a grin.

Everyone was in a line outside now in robes and boards at the ready. "Carla start countdown." Cherry said as his eyes narrowed and his body lowered. You followed his lead until you were at your starting point and Carla went off. You, Cherry and Joe sped off and not before long Langa joined the three of you. "Calculate the route with the least uphill." You said, pressing your board. "Left." Was the answer you got as you changed course alongside Cherry and Joe.

"I beat you!" Cherry yelled, as he reached the finish line. "Hell no it was me!" Joe yelled back. You sighed softly and clapped your hands. "Carla tell them who won." You said with an eye roll. "Y/n was 5.5 seconds quicker than Master Cherry and the ape." Came Carla's robotic voice. "Ha!" You said, flicking your hair in both of their faces as you turned and walked towards the spring. You walk dover to a more secluded place and began to remove your robe.

"I wonder where Reiki and Langa are?" You muttered to yourself before relaxing into the hot spring. "Not a clue." Cherry Blossom sighed beside you. You smiled softly before resting your head on his shoulder and closing your eyes. "You're breathtaking..." Kaoru murmured, pressing a kiss to the side of your head. "You two make me sick." Joe whined from the other end of the springs. "You're just jealous you green buffoon!" Kaoru yelled back. "What on earth is that smell!" You yelped grabbing your nose and gagging slightly. "Ugh no idea." Cherry said, doing the same. "Maybe it's jus Kao- oh what is that?!" Joe yelled before covering his nose with his arm.

Suddenly a giant pule of mud appeared behind you. You screamed loudly and raced to the other end of the spring, not caring about modesty at this point. "Nice bod-" Joe started before he let out the highest pitch scream you'd ever heard and raced over to join you. Your eyes scanned for your boyfriend only to realise to your horror it was too late. "Joe?" You asked before backing up as the monster approached. Slowly everything went black and a disgusting smell overcame you.

"It still hasn't gone!" You whined, nose recoiling as you sniffed your clothes. "What the hell was that thing?!" Reiki said with a small sob as he too sniffed himself. "No clue." Langa said, eyes watering slightly with the smell. "Oh well at least we stink together~" You said, moving to curl against Cherry. "Never mind!" You said with a gag, quickly moving away from your boyfriend.

A/N: Once again thank you for the request it was so much fun. I personally am sad that sk8 the infinity is over but oh well writing is the new way to cope ig.