1, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥!

[ Chapter One The New Girl ]

"IF MY PARENTS NAMED me Wild Card, I'd sue them."

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd poison your cup of coffee."

"If I was your girlfriend, I'd drink that cup of coffee."

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cabbitch."

"I wonder if you'd be able to speak more clearly if your parents were second cousins instead of first."

"The trash gets picked up tomorrow. Be ready."

"I would slap you, but that would be animal abuse."

"Your mother raised you as a joke - and a joke is all you'll ever be."

"I would make a joke about your life, but I see life already beat me to it."

"If you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it."

"I guess those penis enlargement pills are working. You're twice the dick you were yesterday."

"Children!" Finally, someone interrupted their bickering. Wild Card and Belle immediately shut up, but they held their glares on each other - not breaking eye contact as they glared, daring the other person to say something again. The person that interrupted them was Force, Belle's mom. "Take your bickering elsewhere - we're trying to have a conversation, here."

Belle looked from Force to Tech-No, who was hiding his mouth behind his hand, no doubt laughing at his son and Force's daughter. Belle and Wild Card had known each other since diapers, and were best friends until seven months ago. It had been seven months of constant arguing, and all because Belle stopped talking to him.

Force glared at Tech-No. "Isn't that right, Tech-No?"

"Yes." Tech-No agreed, it coming out as if he just hadn't been laughing at the teenagers. Wild Card rolled his eyes.

Force glanced down at her watch. "Everyone's been called in." She mumbled, and Belle furrowed her eyebrows at her mother. Everyone? "There will be a limo to pick you up and take you to Headquarters."

Belle groaned and banged her head on the table. Force rolled her eyes and Wild Card wished that her head hitting the table hurt her a lot. Tech-No just sat back and watched everyone - just like usual. Belle and Wild Card would always argue, and Force would drag them to another room to argue in there and Tech-No found the whole thing amusing. "I have to spend time with him?"

Wild Card snorted. "You spend every second of every day with me, Princess." He said, and Belle glared at him. Princess was what Wild Card had always called Belle - because she was named after a princess, and because she reminded him of one. Belle used to like the nickname, now it just annoyed her and Wild Card knew that which is why he still called her that.

Force sighed in frustration, and left the room. Belle leaned back in her chair, placing one of her legs over the other as Wild Card copied her. Not long later, Force came back with two mugs of hot chocolate and gave the teenagers a mug each. The blonde adult sighed happily as it instantly shut the teenagers up.

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

BELLE AND WILD CARD were the only ones at Headquarters. Everyone else were getting picked up and dropped off. Just their luck, Ms. Granada had made them desk buddies and Belle knew it was her mother, Force's, doing. The two sat on the chairs, and were apart from each other. Wild Card at one end of the table, Belle at the other. "Dick." Belle mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that, Princess." Wild Card smirked as Belle glared at him.

"You were supposed to!" She said, and the door opened and in walked Ms. Granada, Rewind and Fast Forward.

Ms. Granada eyed them. "Get on with your work." She stated, before closing the door and leaving the room. Belle copied Ms. Granada, before flipping the door off. A few minutes after she had left, Belle stood up and walked towards Fast Forward.

"Does Wild Card still annoy you?" Fast Forward snickered, and Belle groaned at the mention of his name.

"You have no idea—"

"Princess!" Wild Card exclaimed, taking a seat next to Belle. Belle huffed, and turned to him with raised eyebrows. He put his arm around her.

"Don't touch me." She hissed, standing up and walking away. Wild Card followed her, and poked her arm. Her eyes flashed a silver, but the silver was gone before Wild Card was sure it was there.

Wild Card poked her again. "I don't want your germs!"

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

EVERYONE HAD ARRIVED NOW, and they were messing around with their powers. The only ones that weren't, were Wild Card and Belle. Wild Card wasn't because he couldn't control his powers, and Belle wasn't because she didn't want what happened last time to happen to anyone - even Wild Card. Belle was sat with Guppy, the five year old showing the blonde her powers. It wasn't rare to see Belle and Guppy talking to one another. Wild Card watched them, his eyes narrowed.

"What are your powers?" Guppy questioned. "You never tell anyone."

Belle sighed. "There's a reason I don't tell anyone my powers, Gups." She murmured, putting the girl on her lap, before leaning to her ear. "But, just like Wild Card, I have every power imaginable. Something bad happened when I last used them." She whispered and Guppy nodded.

"Oh." Guppy said.

Noodles looked around at the in alarm. His eyes were wide and his ear was pressed against the door, though his body was sat in his seat. "Ms. Granada's coming!" He whisper-yelled.

Belle looked at Guppy, who jumped off her seat. She made her way to sit next to Wild Card, and shuffled her chair away from him. He done the same.

Not long later, the door opened and Ms. Granada walked in with someone who looked around Belle's age - maybe a year or two younger. "Everyone," started Ms. Granada, catching everyone's attention as they looked over at her, "this is Missy. She will be joining you today. Missy, I'd appreciate it if you would take a seat right there," she pointed next to Fast Forward, and Belle groaned - she wanted to sit there, "and quietly continue your studies along with the other children."

Missy took a seat, and Belle kicked Wild Card's leg. "Children..." Ms. Granada got their attention one last time as Wild Card glared at Belle. "Thank you all for respecting my rules. Your parents will be very proud when I tell them of your exceptional behaviour. Well done." She chuckled softly and began walking away.

"Well done." Belle copied her in a high pitched voice, rolling her eyes. Ms. Granada stopped, turned and stared at Belle.

"Is there a problem, Belle?" She questioned.

"Yes." Belle snapped, looking over at Guppy, before narrowing her eyes at Wild Card. "I'm stuck next to this dipstick."