2, 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲!

[ Chapter TwoBelle Meets Missy ]

"SHE'S GONE!" NOODLES WHISPER-YELLED

"Good." Belle smirked, looking at Wild Card, who had just thrown papers in the air as everyone cheered and begun using their powers. "Maybe you can be next."

Wild Card scoffed, glaring at Belle. Belle only smirked back. "You wish, Princess." Wild Card rolled his eyes. "You're stuck with me forever."

Belle stood on his toes, and he winced and glared at Belle. He wouldn't hit her back, because he wouldn't hit a girl. Even if Belle gave him permission to hit her, he'd still only glare instead of hitting her. It annoyed Belle.

"Hey, I'm Wheels." Wheels said, stopping at Missy's desk. Missy looked down at his chair. "Yes, they call me that in account of the wheelchair. It's a little on the nose, but I like it because it's cool."

Not knowing what else to say, Missy smiled and shrugged. "Okay."

Wheels tilted his head and looked at her. "You probably think I'm in the chair 'cause my legs are weak, but it's the opposite. My muscles are so strong that my bones can't support 'em. But lucky for me, my brain's the same way. It's supercharged, so I'm good."

Noodles stretched his neck to Missy and Wheels from his place next to Facemaker. ":9c Wheels, who's your new friend?"

"Missy, this is Noodles." Wheels said as Noodles' body went to his head. "We call him that because, well..."

"He stretches and twists around like a noodle?" Missy guessed as Belle and Wild Card began arguing again. It didn't surprise everyone around them.

"You're on my side of the table!" Belle yelled, pushing Wild Card away. The boy only smirked back at her. The blonde groaned, stood up and moved to sit by Facemaker. As she was walking, she kicked Wild Card's chair which made him snicker.

"Yeah, basically." Noodles nodded at Missy after they had turned their head and watched Belle walk away from Wild Card. The blonde flipped Wild Card off, and he flipped her off back.

"And that's Ojo." Wheels pointed at the girl that Belle thought was a mute. She never spoke. "Her power is she's a genius drawer. Like Van Gogh mixed with Monet with just a sprinkle of Salvador Dali."

Missy stood up and placed a hand on Ojo's shoulder. "Can I see that?" The small, cute girl turned and passed her iPad to Missy. Belle looked over at them, and listened in on the conversations because she had nothing better to do. "A kid standing on top of floating chairs? An exploding exercise ball?"

Where's looked at Missy, and shook his head. "Nothing she draws makes an ounce of sense."

"Is that me?" Missy questioned, before looking over at Belle. "And that blonde girl?" Ojo smiled and gave a small nod. "Why did you draw me and that girl in front of the classroom?" Belle furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh, she won't answer." Noodles shook his head, placing his hands on the table and leaning forward to get a better look at the drawings.

Wheels leaned forward in his chair so he could be seen next to Noodles and not behind him. "She only speaks through her drawings."

"Don't speak." A Capella sang, coming up behind Ojo making them all look at her. "I know just what you're saying."

"No, you don't." Noodles crossed his arms as he stared at A Capella. "You have no clue what she's saying."

"And this is A Capella." Wheels informed Missy.

A Capella shrugged. "It me."

Missy turned to her and furrowed her eyebrows. "That's your superpower?" She asked. "You can sing?"