10, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐲!

[ Chapter TenThe Alien Spy ]

FORCE WATCHED BELLE KICK a guard, before she threw him on the floor. "Noodles, chin-up bar." Wheels said. Noodles stretched his arm and Wheels pulled himself into a handstand on it. Force smiled at the look in Miracle Guy's eyes. Rewind pulled Belle against the wall. "Go." Wheels said, and his chair began rolling off and tripping them up, before wheeling back. Wheels sat in his chair, and Noodles shook his arm.

"He's a miracle." Miracle Guy spoke.

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

"GREAT JOB, WHEELS!" BELLE exclaimed, high-fiving him. Belle turned her head in the direction of A Capella as she vocalised before kicking a guard. "Go, A Capella!" She vocalised before she swung the guard over her shoulder and stretched her arm.

A tentacle began coming out of her sleeve and A Capella grimaced in disgust while Belle blew it up. The blonde's eyes widened. Every other guard stood up as their tentacles pushed them up - apart from the ones Belle had blown up.

"Why are they ugly?" Belle deadpanned before she felt her arms get cuffed. She snickered. "I didn't know these aliens were into this type of shit."

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

"FOCUS ON SUPER STRENGTH." Facemaker as Wild Card said, before he tried to pull open a door. He groaned, before walking to another door. "Focus on teleportation." Instead of teleporting, he ran straight into the door and fell backwards.

He groaned and looked up. Ms. Granada pouted at him. "Hmm... Nice try, kid. Take him to interrogation."

Facemaker as Wild Card gasped, before tentacles wrapped around him.

«───── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

BELLE GROANED, AND FOCUSED on the cuffs. "Rewind!" Missy exclaimed. The blonde made herself angry.

"I can't." Rewind shook his head.

"Why can't I blow this thing up?" Belle shrieked. "Because I sure am angry!"

"What you blow up, you want to blow up." A female guard told her sweetly. "You don't want to blow up the cuffs and chains just in case you blow up your hands — which could happen."

"That can't be possible." Belle shook her head. "I didn't want to blow up Aurora. I didn't want to blow up my dad."

Everyone stared at her. No one knew about this. Well, other than Anita, Force and Wild Card. The female guard nodded at her. "Yes, you did. Deep down, you know I'm telling the truth. Everything and everyone you want to blow up, you blow up."

"What about that random bench I blew up at Anita's?" The blonde inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"You wanted to blow something up." The female guard said. "Your sister's, and your father's death... they're your fault. You wanted to blow them up."

A tear slipped down Belle's cheek. "Can someone wipe this tear?" She questioned. "It's starting to itch my cheek."

She was ignored. Fast Forward turned to Rewind. "We can do this." She told him, and Belle tried to wipe her tear with her shoulder. It didn't work.