13, 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞!

[ EpiloguePretty Shit Future ]

THIS WAS THE DAY our heroes fell, but others did rise. As for the aliens, they'll be back, and when they call on us for help, we will be prepared. We will be ready.

Belle stood in between her best friend Facemaker and her boyfriend Wild Card. The blonde didn't leave to live with her aunt, she stayed. And right now, she was confused. Wearing costumes gave them away, so why were they all wearing matching outfits? And she was supposed to be standing by Missy - they were co-leaders after all.

They were staring at something- Belle had no idea what. It was a pretty shit view, with a sunset that was blinding their eyes.

"So, what are we supposed to be looking at?" Facemaker questioned, leaning over to look at Missy who stood with her hands on her hips.

Belle blinked. "The future?" She guessed. She had heard Missy rehearse a whole speech, but Missy hadn't said a speech. Belle thought she backed out.

"The future." Missy confirmed.

"Well it don't look very good." Belle mumbled, before pursing her lips. "And why are we in these outfits? I thought wearing costumes gave our parents away."

"Well, they're not exactly costumes." Wild Card told his girlfriend with a snicker. "They're matching outfits."

"That's even worse!" Belle exclaimed. "Whoever chose the outfit has terrible taste in clothing. Sorry, not sorry."

"I chose them." A Capella spoke, raising her hand.

"I'm sorry, wait, no, I'm not." Belle said, looking at A Capella. "These are so uncomfortable."

"Not everyone's in to skirts, and cropped tops, and heels and boots." A Capella retorted, and Belle blinked at her.

"I know." Belle shrugged. "I'm just saying. Aren't you guys finding these outfits a bit itchy?"

Wild Card smiled at Belle in amusement. "Hey, Princess, just look at the future." He done an impression of Missy, and Belle laughed.

Belle couldn't see the future, but she knew no matter how shit the future looked from where they were standing, the future was going to be a good one.