6, 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚!

[ Chapter Six Training With Anita ]

BELLE'S LIPS TURNED INTO a smirk as Wild Card followed after Anita. She rushed after them, and walked fast so she could walk by Anita. "But I'm the leader!" Wild Card complained, and Belle glanced over her shoulder at him.

"He's right." Missy agreed. "And I'm totally okay with that."

"I'm not." Belle shrugged, poking her tongue out at Wild Card in a childish way, before she turned back to face Anita.

The woman turned to them. "We don't have time to argue. So, what I say goes."

Belle smiled once she spotted the familiar back garden. She bounced on her feet excitedly, and Anita smiled at her. "Yes, ma'am." Wild Card sighed from behind Belle.

Anita bummed. "Welcome to my training ground." The normal garden began to turn into something different. Obstacles came out from under the ground and Belle crossed her arms over her chest. "Let's boogie."

Belle grinned and turned to look at Anita. "Yes, you can go first. Show them how it's done." The blonde rushed forward and stood on the mat, before she done an aerial and landed in a fighting position. Then, out of nowhere, a red hologram appeared. She smiled and kicked it, before swinging it over her shoulder. It disappeared into thin air, and Rewind rushed forward excitedly.

Belle moved off the mat, and went to the tight rope. She stood on it, before Wild Card appeared on the opposite side. She narrowed her eyes and began walking across. "What are you doing?" She asked as Wild Card also began walking across.

"Annoying you." Wild Card smirked, and Belle huffed. She went to push him off, but he grabbed her arm and they both went flying off it. The blonde wanted to laugh as she landed on top of Wild Card, but she cleared her throat,
glared at him and stood up.

"Cálmate, Guppy." Anita said as Guppy repeatedly punched the red hologram. It disappeared. "Calm down, dear."

Belle sighed and leaned against the tree. Anita appeared next to her and the two watched everyone in silence. "Does this remind you of when you blew u—"

"Yes." Belle cut Anita off sharply.

Anita glanced over at her. "When you use your powers, leave your ring on." She told her. "It will help - but you wouldn't know that because after I stopped training you, you stopped using your powers. Isn't that correct?"

"Yes." The blonde mumbled, frowning and crossing her arms.

"The ring will stop you from blowing things up, it will stop you from becoming drained after using your powers correctly." Anita placed a hand on her shoulders. "To use your powers correctly, you have to believe in yourself."

"I do believe in myself." Belle insisted, her voice filled with a certain tone. Anita raised her eyebrows at the blonde, who looked away and at Wild Card.

"Didn't you used to have a crush on Wild Card?" Anita asked, a knowing smile on her lips as she remembered when she would train the blonde, Belle would always talk about Wild Card.

"Pfft, no."

"You're a terrible liar." Anita commented.

Belle looked over at her. "I am not!" She exclaimed. Anita chuckled, before walking to Missy who was watching everyone.

Anita turned back around and faced Belle. "Remember, you have to believe!"

Belle's eyes flashed silver, and she held her hands over her face. Out of all times, now her eyes chose to flash silver? The silver usually disappeared after a few seconds when she wore her ring.