5, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡!

[ Chapter Five The Tram Crash ]

BELLE LEANED BACK IN her seat, ignoring the fact that Wild Card took the seat next to her. Now wasn't exactly the time to be arguing. "But the tram will only take us to just outside the force field, then they'll catch us for sure." Wheels said fearfully, before pointing out of the window. "Look! They're already mobilising!"

Wheels was right. There were at least seven guards standing there, waiting for them. Belle stood up and looked over Missy's shoulder. The two exchanged a look. "Brace yourselves!" Missy exclaimed, and Belle took her seat and placed her hand on the pole. Unfortunately, her hand touched Wild Card's. She lowered her hand and glanced at Wild Card out of the corner of her eye. "You too, Guppy."

The seven year old sat herself on Belle's lap before angrily grabbing ahold of the pole as she stared at Missy. Wild Card looked out of the window, before turning to face the others. "A Capella, make us fly."

A Capella stood up and held her hands out at her sides as she began vocalising. Then, she raised her hands and her hair flew behind her. The tram rattled, and Belle was lucky that she had sat down because Missy and Wild Card fell back in their seats. A Capella's eyes turned a bright yellow and they glowed. Belle sighed as they lifted in the air, before she looked over at A Capella, who was making an X with her arms, before mimicking driving something. "Guys," said Belle, gaining everyone's attention, "she can't steer."

Missy's eyes widened and she looked out the window, and pointed. "We're gonna crash into that building!"

"We need to change directions." Wheels stated, and Belle looked up at Noodles. If anyone could change directions, it would be him.

Noodles nodded his head at her. "I'm on it." He made his way to Missy. The brunette moved out of the way as the boy made his fist large and smashed the window. He held onto the pole, and jumped out of the window.

As he did whatever he did, his hand began slipping. "Help him out." Belle instructed as she moved Guppy off her lap and went and sat by Missy. Facemaker, Rewind, Fast Forward and Wild Card held onto his hand to stop him from falling. His hand got out of his grasp, and was on the window in between Missy and Belle. The blonde removed her snake-like ring and made sure Missy had it tight, before she grabbed his hand, closed her eyes and focused. Everyone watched her as she held on to Noodles' hand tightly. Belle focused on super strength. She didn't have much time left before something bad happened. The last time she used her powers, she blew something up and it ended badly.

At one last turn, Noodles let go of the lamppost he was holding on to and the tram flew in the air. Belle held on to Noodles' hand tightly as he began going up to them. He landed through the window and landed on the floor with a thud. Belle had let go of his hand as her eyes were glowing a silver. She turned to Missy, and Missy passed her ring back to her. The blonde put the snake-like finger on her left, index finger and her eyes stopped glowing. She moved to sit back where she sat originally. Guppy got up, waited for her to sit down, and sat back on her lap.

"Well, that was a disaster." Wild Card commented, sending a look Missy's way, before sending one Belle's way.

"That was awesome." Rewind corrected and Belle leaned her head back against the window tiredly. She was always exhausted after she used her powers.

"I'm so exhausted." Noodles complained, as he, too, leaned his head back against the window. A Capella's vocalising wavered, and she didn't scream. She didn't have the energy to.

"Guys—" she took a breath, "I'm running—" she took another one, "out of—" she took another.

Before she could finish her sentence, Wild Card turned to face her. "Breath." He finished for her. "We get it."