3, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐬!

[ Chapter Three The Fallen Heroics ]

BELLE LEANED BACK IN her seat as Sharkboy appeared on the TV. Everyone - but Wild Card - around her cheered, Guppy the loudest. The blonde looked at Guppy, who was sat at the front next to A Capella, and smiled softly.

"Earlier today, Sharkboy appeared from the ocean depths, landing on the beach of South Padre Island." The male anchor said.

"And moments later, Lavagirl blasted up from inside an active volcano." The female anchor said as Lavagirl was seen coming up from an active volcano.

That looked fun.

"Go Sharkboy and Lavagirl!" Guppy cheered, and Belle smiled. Guppy was the cutest seven year old Belle had ever seen - not that she had seen many seven year olds, but still.

"She's from the Earth's core, you know." The female anchor informed as Belle tiredly placed her hand in the palm of her hand. "And here's Mayor Doolittle at today's ribbon cutting from his new city hall, rebuilt after the last time the Heroics went into action."

Belle watched everyone gasp as Blinding Light cut the ribbon by running through it. "Did you see that?" The female anchor asked.

"Yes." Belle mumbled, snickering.

"Of course you didn't. That means it's none other than Blinding Fast, the fastest Heroic on the planet."

"Go, dad!" Slo-Mo cheered for his dad slowly, raising his arms in the air.

"And here comes Crushing Low!" The female said as Crushing Low - Facemaker's dad - crashed into the roof of the building which was made with glass, breaking it.

"And there goes the mayor's new building in record time." The male anchor said as (once again) nearly everyone cheered.

Belle was just tired and wanted to go home.

"These battles are insanely expensive for taxpayers, but so entertaining."

"Pass the popcorn." Wild Card said to Slo-Mo. "This battle's gonna be epic!"

"This is unprecedented. All of the Heroics have been called into action against the alien threat."

Slowly, Slo-Mo turned and stretched his hand. Belle looked at Wild Card, who was impatiently checking his watch and sighed. She leaned forward and took the popcorn off Slo-Mo nicely, and handed it to Wild Card. "Thanks." He murmured quietly.

So quietly, in fact, that Belle was unsure if she heard him correctly. The blonde turned back to the TV.

"We're getting some live footage now."

The news reporter for KRYO 10 stood there, in a pink dress and a microphone in hand. "And look who's back in action. It's Miracle Guy."

Belle looked over at Wheels, who was watching his father on the screen.

"You didn't expect him to actually lose, did you?"

The TV started showing all the Heroics, and Belle eyed her mother who was getting rid of her gravity, making herself float. The blonde rose her eyebrows. Sure, she loved her mom, but there is no way Force could defeat the aliens with her powers. She was flying next to Tech-No, her silver, tight, leather dress fitting her body perfectly.

Missy eyed her father, Marcus Moreno, leader of the Heroics. "He's not supposed to be there." She said.

"Oh my god!" The female anchor yelled as Miracle Guy got smacked into a building and landed on the roof on his back.