9, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐔𝐩!

[ Chapter Nine The Split Up ]

"I BET MS. GRANADA'S BEEN working there for years." Facemaker betted as Belle laid on her stomach on the floor.

"They must have hacked the elections and put their own alien in as president so they could set a trap for the Heroics." Wild Card commented and Belle glanced up from where her head was on the floor.

"Or, y'know, just maybe he actually won the election." Belle snapped. Her hair was glowing silver, and she tried to calm herself down. Nothing worked, so she placed her head against the floor.

"I'm such an idiot." Wheels sighed. "President Neil Anami. Spell Neil Anami backwards and you have..."

"I'm an alien." Belle cut Wheels off, her face still against the floor. "Yeah, I already knew that. I just thought it was a coincidence."

"Everyone thinks that the aliens only invaded this morning, but they've been here for years, planning this takeover the whole time." Missy said as Belle's head turned in the direction of Ojo.

"And now we're locked in this stupid cell with no way out." Wild Card eyed Belle, who glanced up at him.

"You're welcome." She smiled sarcastically, before flipping him off. Belle turned to Guppy. "Any luck, Gups?"

Guppy grunted, before hitting the door. She groaned. "Belle, you can use your powers now, right?" Missy asked, and the blonde gave Missy a thumbs up. "And you have every power, right?" Missy received another thumbs up. "Do you think you could use telekineses to open the door?"

"In case you haven't noticed, I haven't got my ring." Belle held her left hand up, to reveal her index finger that had no ring. "I can't use my powers without my ring, no matter how much I believe I can." The blonde looked over at Guppy. "Try harder."

Guppy moved and sat down. "I need water. Without water, I can't use my powers."

"I need food." Facemaker rubbed his stomach. "My stomach hurts."

"My arm hurts." Noodles shook his arm.

"My ears hurt!" Wild Card complained, before turning to Missy. "We never should have come up to this ship. You led us up here." His eyes drifted to Belle. "You both led us up here."

"You think we wanted to get us locked up in an alien ship?" Missy snapped.

Belle looked up and narrowed her eyes at Wild Card. "Well, there is one person I wanted to get locked in an alien ship. He goes by the name Wild Card, know him?"

"It was all of us." Wheels ignored Belle as Wild Card flipped her off. "We did it together."

"I wanna go home." Guppy complained sadly, her knees pulled up into her chest. Belle frowned. She wanted to hug her, but any minute she could get really mad and blow something up- she didn't want to blow Guppy up. She had already blown two people she cared about up, she can't make it three.

"Me too." The twins chorused.

"We all want to go home." Wheels said. "The key is figuring how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to go back to."

"Wait a second." Missy sat up. "What did you just say?"

"He said we all want to go home." A Capella told Missy.

Missy shook her head. "Not that, the second part."

Belle blinked at Missy. "Was you seriously not listening?" She asked, her eyes narrowing. "He said figure how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to get back to."