You Win or You Die

Alyanna awoke to the sound of heavy snores, a heavy weight draped over her stomach holding her down. Looking to her side, she found Sandor. His hair ruffled and beard unkept.

She smiled to herself admiring his peaceful state, a familiar knot forming in her stomach as she took in his gruff appearance.

It had been a few days since they were intimate together and she found herself to be in less pain as the days passed.

A smirk gracing her lips, she slipped out from under Sandor's hold on her. She rid herself of yesterday's dress, letting it fall to the floor and pool around her feet.

Once she had bared herself she tip toed around the bed, moving as quietly as she could. Taking in how peaceful Sandor looked one last time, she climbed on top of him straddling his waist.

Slowly she rocked her hips forward and back, her lips travelling to his neck to place gentle kisses. A grunt sounded from beneath her, indicating her teasing was working.

"Seven hells women." He groaned, pulling her by the back of her neck to smack his lips on hers as she giggled innocently.

Pulling apart to catch their breaths Alyanna raised her brow at him. "Good morning to you too." She winked, rocking her hips once more.

Sandor growled, grabbing a hold of the girl by her hips and moving her from atop him. She watched with a pout as he stood from the bed, until she noticed that he was undressing himself.

She lay back on the bed, watching him. A cheeky grin flashed across her face as she thought on what to do next.

Slowly she moved her hands up her body, trailing them ever so slowly teasing him as he watched on. Her hands finally landing on her breasts, she grabbed ahold of them squeezing gently letting a moan slip past her lips.

Sandor's eyes rolled to the back of his head, the hunger inside of him only intensifying. He lunged forward, his lips attacking her neck.

His fingers delicately made their way down to her core, finding her bundle of nerves and drawing circles on it causing her to come undone beneath him.

"Sandor." She moaned, moving her hips up towards him wanting more. Sandor gladly obliged, positioning himself at her entrance before slowly pushing himself inside.

She let out a gasp, the size of him filling her. There was no pain this time, only pleasure and she wanted more.

"More." She breathed in his ear, earning another growl from him. He quickened his thrusts, slamming in and out of her relentlessly not holding back this time.

His thumb once again found its way to her most sensitive part, expertly rolling in circles driving her wild as she fell apart underneath him.

Her moans filled the chamber, causing Sandor to silence her with his lips. He grunted and moaned with every thrust, feeling his high approaching.

Alyanna throw her arms around his neck, holding on to him for dear life. Her body feeling weak as she came undone, not able to control her moans.

She felt as if she was seeing stars, her vision going funny as she exploded in pleasure. With a few more rough thrusts Sandor reached his high, spilling his seed within her.