5 | Benefit night

"I know how to tie someone up but not how to tie my own tie

"I know how to tie someone up but not how to tie my own tie." Brandon stands in front of me with his tie in his hands. His suit is a dark red color and the tie he is holding for me, is pitch black. "I don't really need to know about all your sexual fantasies, Brandon. I already have to hear them, I really don't need to know them." He just shrugs his shoulders at me while I tie his black tie.

"It is not my fault that you are vanilla. You should really explore a bit more and girls will adore you. Take it from me, dude." Felix chokes on his drink when he enters the living room. He just shakes his head at the two of us while the golden retriever follows him. Ella has been our new roommate since Felix bought her when he was drunk. He had fallen in love with her at the animal shelter and had to adopt her.

And we couldn't say no to a cute dog.

"I really hope you are talking about ice cream instead of your sex life." Felix has a light blue suit that matches the color of his eyes. He kept staring at the two of us to give him a better answer. But we really couldn't lie to him. "Why did I think it was a good idea to become friends with you guys again? I should have listened and taken the apartment for me alone. It would be fewer problems for me."

He gives Ella a few treats before laying her on the blanket. He didn't want her to stay outside when we weren't around. We had agreed to buy her a blanket as long as she only lays on that. We all knew that the other person ignored it when she laid on the couch instead of when we are home alone. We all loved it when she laid her head on our lap and fell asleep.

"You love us, dude. We even agreed with the cute doggie." Brandon pets Ella a few times while making sure that he doesn't get his suit dirty. We all knew that coach Johnson would get mad at us if he saw a suit full of dog hair. It wasn't really allowed to have animals around the house but I pulled some strings with the people above. "Never say that again. And I mean that, Brandon."

Felix didn't want to talk about his feelings with us. Ever. He rather keeps himself locked in his room the whole day. He will come to talk to us when he needs to. It sometimes bothers Brandon a lot since he is quite open to us. Sometimes a bit too open. I think that I know more about Brandon than I should be knowing about him.

"I know that you love me, Felix." Brandon runs behind Felix who just shakes his head at him. I had gotten used to the banter between the two of them. They were both two idiots together that wanted nothing more than being loved by someone. "Just say it and then we can leave."

I take another look at myself in the mirror. I had chosen to wear a simple black suit since I had given Brandon and Felix my other two suits. I had way too many suits in my closet that I had to wear to business dinners with my parents. I made sure that the gold cuffs were closed before putting my wallet in my back pocket.

"Can we please go before coach murders us? You know how he gets when we are late to these kinds of things." Brandon is hugging Felix who couldn't even put his arms around Brandon. "I know that deep down you love me, man. I am just going to wait until one day you say it out loud." Brandon slaps Felix's ass before closing the door behind us.