25 | Toasts and eggs

Warning: mature scene coming up

Brandon and Felix keep smiling at me when I walk downstairs. They probably have heard everything that happened yesterday night in my room. Amelia tried to be quiet but once I changed the position, she could no longer stop herself from caring about the others in the house. She even took a pillow to cover her mouth but that wasn't even a big success.

That is probably the reason why the guys kept smiling at me. Amelia is still asleep in my bed wanting to rest of all the rounds we had last night. "Are you going to study for your test together or not? Because if you do then I am going to leave." Brandon takes the bottle of water out of the fridge while Felix hands me a plate with eggs and toast.

"Amelia is going to stay over to help me study. She is apparently really good at estimating budgets." I see her walking downstairs with my jersey barely covering her upper thigh. She keeps herself focused on not falling while Brandon is smiling widely at me. "You are one lucky guy, Carson Logan. I am really jealous of you."

Amelia wraps her arms around my waist, laying her head at my back. "Felix, do you want to make me some eggs and toast too?" She turns her head around so she can give Felix one of her smiles that makes everybody everything for her. Felix even couldn't resist her and that guy is the definition of only doing stuff that he wants to do.

But since he helped Alina from the bar, he has been on better terms with her. He still doesn't want to tell us why he decided to help her but he has been really nice to Amelia more. "Do you want an avocado toast? I bought some yesterday when Carson told me you were staying over." I wasn't even aware of the fact that he bought food for her when he knew she was coming over. The guy even opened up to her and has been talking with her a lot more now.

"That would be nice of you, Lewis." Amelia keeps hugging me from behind while Brandon starts to make some weird noises. The guy always needs attention and if he doesn't get it, he will make sure that someone gives it to them. "What do you need, Brandon? Or better said, what do you want to talk about now."

"I am hurt that you think I need attention." Both Felix and Amelia chuckle, making Brandon glare at them while drinking from his water bottle holding it with his two hands. He looked like an old grumpy child that didn't get his candy. "Okay, maybe I need a little bit of attention. But you guys do know that the world revolves around me right?"

Felix puts Amelia's plate in front of me and gives her a little smile. I have no idea what they have talked about but they get each other with just simple looks. "Thank you, Lewis. Don't forget to say hello to Alina from me." She gets on my lap and starts to do a little dance while eating her food. It is something that she almost does every single time she gets food. I have never seen someone so excited to eat.

"Can we get back to the topic that is about me?" Brandon starts to wave at himself while both Amelia and Felix ignore him. "You are as bad as a little child that heard he can't get his candy. I even think that children are nicer than you." He puts his hands at his bare chest filled with tattoos. I think I even caught Amelia staring at his chest and I couldn't blame her.

Brandon is probably the most good-looking guy that I have ever seen in my life. He is quite known around the ladies for doing things that most of the girls fantasize about. "Well, I would say that you are lying but then I would be lying. You are correct and it pains me." Amelia hands him a slice of her toast while focusing her gaze on Felix.

He is busy typing on his phone with a smile on his face. I have been asking about it a lot but he doesn't want to tell me who he is talking to. For a moment, I thought that it would be Alina since I have never seen him talk to her before the bar accident. It would be good for him to find someone that would bring him out of his comfort zone.

The guy does everything that he wants to do without thinking about the consequences. He always tells us that he doesn't have anything to lose. We understand him for sure, we aren't angels ourselves but he is just really reckless. He does the most impulsive things whenever he wants to without thinking about how it would affect the others.

"I am going to walk with Ella." He puts his phone in his back pocket and winks at Amelia. She has her head at my chest while her fuzzy socks were on the other chair. She looks gorgeous and I don't know how I did it, but I did it. I finally am together with the girl that I have been pining for, for the past years.

"Do you guys want to study together?" Her platinum blonde hair is in a messy bun that is all over the place. She looks perfect in my eyes and all I wanted to do, was lock her in my room and show her how much I love her. "That would be so cool. Let me get some of my books." Brandon starts to run upstairs like an excited child and Amelia couldn't stop laughing at him.

"He really is a child in a big man's body." I kiss the top of her head and she hides her face in the crook of my neck. "He is a big child but we adore him because of that. It makes him in some way a bit less intimidating when you meet him. He is just a teddy bear in a big man's body."

"I heard that and I can say that it is true." Brandon throws his books at the table before he starts to put on a shirt. I could see Amelia sneaking an eye out to watch him. "Your girlfriend is checking me out, Carson. Are you not giving her enough?"

Amelia's cheeks are red but she acts like she is unbothered. "Even if I don't get enough, which I don't, I wouldn't even come to you for that job. You are a lot talk but not a lot of action." She pats his shoulder and he starts to chuckle. Brandon isn't really fazed with people attacking him anymore, he just laughs all of it away.

"You could help me learn, Ross." She puts her middle finger up while walking upstairs. I couldn't stop staring at her ass that is swinging with every step she is taking. "We will study with you in a few minutes, Brandon." I run after her while Brandon starts to gag.

"What are you doing here, Carson?" She stands naked in front of me and I lock my door, not wanting to be disturbed by Brandon. "You thought that you could walk downstairs in my jersey without me wanting to give you something in return?" She sits at the end of my bed with a wicked smile on her face.

"What do you have in mind?" I am already standing in front of her. I place myself between her legs, separating them for myself. Her hands start to take off my pants and I am not wearing any underwear making this really easy. 

"Stay quiet for me, okay?" She nods her head but I could hear her moan when I entered her. I place my hand at her neck, choking her a little bit while she is biting at her bottom lip. I caress it with my thumb wanting to part it. I want to make it hard for her to be quiet and sure it is also torture for me. But it is all worth it.

"You better stay quiet." She turns us around so she is on top of me. She starts to ride me and I could see a cocky smirk on her lips when I start to bite my own lips. She places her hands at my chest and starts to move a bit faster. I shouldn't have told her to be quiet because this is fucking hard for me now. I can't make any sound while staring at her boobs bouncing with every movement she makes.

"Fuck, this is hard." She leans over me, rubbing her boobs against my chest. She starts to breathe faster in my ear while moaning in my ear. It doesn't take long for the both of us to come at the same time, I hold her waist making her ride out the high of our orgasms.