10 | Tell me a story

Amelia is on the top of the kitchen counter

Amelia is on the top of the kitchen counter. Her hips are moving with the beat while both Alina and Lyra are behind her, grinding their hips. Every single guy is staring at them. And I couldn't really blame them. I am doing the same thing.

Amelia's pants are hugging her ass perfectly. And I have to control myself to not take her off the table and carry her to the closest room. I take my phone out of my pants because it is the first time that I have seen her so happy and carefree in my life. "Why are you taking a picture of me?" She bends down so I can hear her, giving the other guys a full show of her ass. Those black jeans are going to kill me. "You are looking so carefree and beautiful."

"You can't say those things to me, Carson. How do you expect me to loathe you then?" Lyra gets behind her and starts to fake slap her ass. I could even hear some guys groan behind me. It is probably something that doesn't happen a lot, seeing Amelia and Lyra dance together. "Why can't I say those things? They are all the truth, my love." I make sure that my accent comes out more with her nickname that she hates so much.

"They make me feel things that I shouldn't feel for you." It is alcohol speaking for sure. But that didn't stop the smirk forming on my lips when she pulls me closer. "I really shouldn't be thinking of kissing you again. But here I am thinking about it. How they would feel on my chest." She starts to touch her neck with her index finger and I couldn't stop myself anymore.

I take her off the counter without asking one thing. I could care less what other people might think of us now. She can't say those things and not expect me to pull her alone. "You shouldn't say those things to me, Amelia." I lead her through the crowd to the guestroom. I am the only one with a key because I wanted to make sure that nobody would use it.

"Why not, Carson?" She places her tiny and cold hands on my chest. Unbuttoning my shirt like she needs to touch my bare skin. Like she needs to know that my skin is burning for her. "Because they make me not think straight anymore. You don't make me think anymore, my love."

"Welcome to my world, Carson." I hold her hands in front of me, taking the time to breathe and get everything under control. She is drunk and I don't want to take advantage of her but I also can't stop myself from looking at her. "Just kiss me and make me forget all my problems."

I didn't expect her to grab me closer and just kiss my lips. My thumb sweeps over her cheek as her mouth moves slowly over mine. She places her hand around my neck, pulling me closer to her. And then the tip of her tongue slicks over my bottom lip. She has me under control and I couldn't care less.

The moment our tongues touch. I am ready to surrender myself to her. I push her on the bed making sure that she doesn't fall too hard. A low groan leaves her mouth and the desire buzzes between my legs. I let her take charge of me and it makes me feel so powerful. I am the happiest guy in the world having her here in my room, waiting for me.

"I really think we should stop, Amelia." I slowly pull away from her and she starts to pout at me. I want nothing more than make her come but I want her with her full mind here. "I don't want to take advantage of you. You are drunk and aren't thinking straight." She starts to move up higher, letting her shirt rise up.