I'm back....!!!!

Hello guys...

Hello guys...

It's been a long winding road to my return to creation.

I've been adulting y'all and it hasn't been feeling good 🤣🤣
Adulting in my country feels like suffering
I've been thinking of relocating to the UK or Canada just to escape this country

But in the meantime... I'll be going back to creating both written and video content here, no matter how hard it may be.

That being said

Please checkout the video linked above.
For premium writing content.

Also leave questions about my writing in the comment section and I'll respond in my next video. I'd like to answer some questions some of my readers may have about me, my writing style, family, work life, and all that. So please ask away.

In the spirit of making more content. I have not one, but two books coming out  this coming week.

Drumroll please 🥁  🥁 🥁 🥁

BREAKFAST

Now, if you're Nigerian you've definitely heard this word before

If not here's an explanation for you.
Breakfast in this context is a breakup that happens very fast.

I hope you enjoy this book. As much as I've enjoyed formulating it.

We'll be posting BREAKFAST on Sundays from the first Sunday in September.

ANTIJAPA

Teddy, Usiere, Lily and Chichi share a story

Teddy, Usiere, Lily and Chichi share a story. Asides, having suffered together at Federal Government Girls College (FGGC), they all once shared the ‘japa’ dream. They did end up leaving the country, each young girl to a different part of the world, on her own terms, forging a separate path. 
What happens, when years later they all find themselves back in the country they once hated? Chichi, now married, Teddy is in and out of toxic relationships, Usiere having grown from a hopeless romantic into a man hater as though she had been sworn to celibacy like the catholic priests, and nobody really knows what’s going on with Lily.  
Follow the journey of these four ladies, their businesses, careers, health and relationships; how they win some and lose some in a country that they had sworn never to return to.

Are you as excited as I am?
I have a favourite already but I'd like to know your favourite.

Please watch the video above and subscribe to my channel

Love y'all
Mae😍