Sweet and savoury leftover turkey Swiss roll with a honey glaze

Sugar put on her baking gloves. She opened up the oven, the smell wafting out of the oven was enough to make her tummy rumble in delight.

Rahmat sighed and Sugar turned her attention to her.

"That smells so good" Rahmat sighed again.

Sugar smiled, "Thanks"

"You are good at this cooking thing... "

"I love it." Sugar shrugged

"Okay... can you come to the table. The smell of this thing is killing me already." Rahmat said resting her elbows on the deep freezer whilst Sugar busied herself with transferring the roll from the baking tray to an actual tray.

"Ah... I remember" Sugar snapped her fingers, dropping the tray back on her counter top. "You mentioned wanting icecream. " Sugar said shooing her way from the deep freezer. She opened it up and brought out a cup of ice cream "here. It's parfait. I catered this past weekend and this is what is left over. There's cake and ice cream and oreos and whipped cream..."

"Thank you thank you thank you" rahmat said over and over again. She was already grabbing a spoon from Sugar's plate rack.

They were in Sugar's house right now. And sugar didn't even known why. It didn't bother Sugar as much as she thought it would, they didn't seem to care anyways.

Sugar carted the tray to the parlour. She didn't have a dining area, she just usually ate in her kitchen or parlour or bedroom... basically everywhere.

"Ohh icecream" Mark cooed when he saw Rahmat's cup.

"Stay away Mark!" Rahmat yelled, "this is pregnant woman icecream. I will shoot you "

Sugar ignored them, as did Richard. He was on his phone and Sugar rather busied herself cutting the roll into smaller pieces. It was long and she hoped it ws good. She didn't know what she would do with all the excess if it wasn't good.

She ran back to the kitchen to get four plates. Which had been Rahmat's job until she got side tracked by the icecream. When Sugar got back to the parlour Richard was still on his phone and Mark was still struggling for some of Rahmat's icecream. Somehow she managed to evade him every time.

"Yarima... Mark is bullying me"

"Mark?!" Richard yelled a warning and went back to looking at his phone.
Mark raised his hands in surrender.

"Sugar..." Mark said turning to her.

"Don't look at me... That's the last one " Sugar said. She was done putting the pieces she had cut into four plates.

Rahmat stuck her tongue out at Mark and Sugar could not resist laughing.

Sugar placed a plate in front of each person. She found it amusing that Richard was on his phone, but when Rahmat called him, it was like a switch had been turned on in his brain and he went from Richard the gruff guy that had voice like James Earl Jones; maybe comparing him to Mufasa was a stretch, Sugar knew that, but he went from that to somewhat of a big cuddly teddy bear.

He held out his hand for Rahmat to sit on his lap. She did, "I'll probably get fat and you won't be able to carry me anymore " Rahmat said

"I will still carry you" he said. His voice sounded like it was void of emotion. Sugar couldn't imagine someone like Richard crying, or even feeling anything. Rahmat probably did see what Sugar could not because she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

They tasted the roll. It was good. Sugar nodded, proud of herself.
Richard spoke first, "What is this? This is good"

"Please tell me there's more" Mark added