010 || "4 ʂααʅ, Bԋαιყα."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the tenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat. 

Sorry guys, I was a little busy. Had to study. 

I sweat they don't stop taking tests. 🙄😑

Happy Reading!!

**********

Ananya POV

The shooting ranges has been quite artistically placed, so accurate.

"Noice" I say.

"Thank you." Both of them say together. She narrows her eyes at them.

"Aren't you going to use it?" Big Bro asks.

"Of course." She says, walking back to where they were seated, she picked up the gun, and was about to open the revolver holder when, Krishna stopped her.

"Not needed Anya. It has never ending tranquillizer, for practice."

"Same with your gun." Big Bro adds.

"Oh! WoW! Thanks brothers." I beam and they smile back at me. "Love you!"

Third POV

The Royal family living at Hastinapur, wasn't sure as to what was happening at their palace. First the girl and then the strange night with Govind, Balram and Subhadra.

Krishna had told all of them to come to the Garden behind the kitchen around 7am. Everyone was confused as to what the Yadhuvanshi wanted.

When the same crowd same as yesterday reached the place Govind asked them to be, they were surprised to find, Ananya standing there she was settling a heavy looking thing on her shoulder and looking ahead while the Yadhuvanshi brothers stood at a side conversing with her.

She was looking ahead and then at the thing in her hand. In front of her was a target range, it was similar to what they used to for archery, what surprised them was the distance, she was at least 50 meters away.

Ananya today also was dressed strangely, she was wearing a top that covered her chest but didn't have sleeves and tight fitted cloth as her lower that reached her ankles.
She had a type of shoes they hadn't seen, it covered the whole foot, till her ankles. Like yesterday, the girls were horrified at her dress but she seemed at her ease.

"Kitne din hogaye tumhe yeh uthaye, Anni?" (How many days since, you picked this up, Anni?) Balram asks, loud and clear.

The people moved a little closer but clearly maintain the distance. They didn't know what threat that thing could provide.