109 || Bαԃαʂʂ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 109th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********  

Third POV 

"Aur Bhabhi Ma ko bhi Koi dikat nahi hone wali hai." (And I doubt Bhabhi ma is going to have any problem, too.) Duryodhana exclaims, looking at the bodies wide eyed. 

All the brothers silently promise to themselves to never piss their Bhabhi Ma off ever, in their life, if they wanted to really live. 

Before anybody could say anything else Ananya walks in front of Raj Mata Kunti and wraps a strange thing around her. 

"Mumma is Mein hath dalo." (Mumma, put your hand in this.) She instructs her mother- in- law, who was more of mother in every way. 

"Putri?" (Daughter?) Raj Mata frowns. 

"Bas meri baat mano, Mumma. Please." (Listen to me, Mumma. Please.) She says as she helps her mother in the fire proof jacket. 

"Agar tum thoda dhyaan doge toh tumhe pata chalega ki is rajya mahal ko kis ne aag laga Diya hai." (If you all would pay a little attention, then you would see that the royal palace has already been put to fire.) Ananya says turning to the others. "Pehle yahan se nikalte Hain fir baat karenge." (First, we should get out of here and then we can continue the discussion.) 

"Par kaise nika lenge?" (But how will we leave?) Sehdev questions. 

"Madhav ne kaha tha ki, jab Saraswathi ji dharti par nahi beh pane lagi toh woh dharti ke niche behne lagi." (Madhav said that when the river Saraswathi found it difficult to flow on the land, she started to flow underground.) Arjun exclaims suddenly. Realising why Madhav had told him the story. 

"Yani Hume ek surang khodana chahiye?" (which means that we should dig a tunnel?)  Yudhishthira questions. 

"Haan, Bhrata Yudhishthira, Mujhe lagta hai yahi Madhav kehna chahte honge." (Yes, Bhrata Yudhishthira, I think that is what Madhav meant.) Arjun nods, in agreement with his elder brother. 

And the brothers exchange a look before Bheema hits the ground in the middle of the room, efficiently cracking it. And Duryodhana instantly hits next and the crack in the Earth further opens up. 

And this time all the brothers join in digging the tunnel in the middle of the room. As Raj Mata Kunti and Ananya stood on a side looking at the progress.