147 || Pαƚɳι Jι

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and forty seventh chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV 

The Next Morning 

In Kalinga.

Very nonchalantly, Duryodhana moves to his wife's side, moving inch by inch, so that there was as little space between them. Before he raises a single finger to brush his wife's hair off her ear. Pushing the stray hair right behind her ear.

He saw her breath stopping at his action, he was already half way in to the game plan. He was already half way to winning the first competition he ever had it with her, up until now at least.

But that could not continue for long because suddenly someone was cleaning their throat, making Duryodhana and Bhanumati jump two feet in air as well as pushing each other away from themselves.

Bhabhi Ma and Jyestha still stood behind them a teasing smirk spread on their lips. They had returned from the river to a lovely sight truly. One they never would miss, whatever happens to the world. They cooed in unison, at them.  

Ananya burst out laughing at the reaction the two had on seeing her and Karna. It was so funny to see them positively flustered like this. 

"Bhabhi Ma!" Duryodhana stands up looking at her trying to get the red cheeks of his to go away. 

"Hume galat samay wapas aa gaye." (We returned back at the wrong time.) Karn teases, smirking as he watches the new couple turn fifty shades of red. 

"Wapas chalein kya?" (Should we go back or what?) Ananya laughs looking at her husband and teasing her new sister- in- law.  

Bhanumati blushes at the words.  
They were teasing them so much, AHAHAH. 

"Main nahane ja raha hun." (I am going to take a bath!) Duryodhana declares suddenly, moving away from where they stood.