137 || Mαɾɾιҽԃ?!

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and thirty seventh chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat. 

Happy Reading!!

********** 

Third POV

A day later

In Hastinapur. 

Decked like a bride, the place of Hastinapur seemed to be glowing at the moment. The day was an important one. It would be written down in the fat book of history in bold black words. The importance of the day would only be understood later by people.

Some people though seemed to know of the fact for, Lord Surya seemed to shinning brighter than usual. More numbers of flowers seemed to be blooming for the day. The birds were chirping in melodious tunes much then normal. This excitement was not limited to the nature, people too seemed overwhelmed for the day.

The palace was bustling with maids and servants rushing all over the place doing their designated jobs. Run and diving around to prevent from any kind of disaster from happening, any more messes caused at this moment could lead to them being straight away being fired from their job.

Plus, it was the only resident princess's marriage. The daughter of Hastinapur was being married. It without any doubt needed to be perfect. Anything out of place was unacceptable even to themselves forget their supervisors.

Deep inside the palace, in her room, sat the princess, the star of the day, Princess Dushala.
Dressed in a pretty pink wedding Lengha. And laid with flowers and jewelry alike she seemed like the most beautiful apsara in three worlds.

But she lacked the most important accessory any bride needs. A smile.
Rather her lips were pressed tightly together as she stared at herself in the mirror. She was actually making calculations and reviewing the plan she had made. She could not see any flaws in it. Just left was the right time.

Yesterday, seeing her parents and Maha Mahim smile like this broke her heart but she could do nothing else, she had no other way. If her fate was cruel, she would deal with it. There was no point in laminating about it.