052 || "Aιʂα ƙαɾσ αႦԋι ƙαɾԃσ ʂԋααԃι ɱҽɾι."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the fifty- second chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

What do you think of the new cover? Was the last one better?

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The boys were spread out in the room near, Ananya's room. Everyone was ready except the three sisters. Maharani, Rani, Maha Mahim were accompanying the kids to the banks of Ganges.

"Raj Kumari Dushala padhar rahi hain." (Princess Dushala is arriving.) Two laughing voice announce and a shy Dushala is pushed into the room. She is blushing and looking at the ground. Even though all males here were her family, she felt shy.

"Haye Nazar na lage" (May all the darkness go away) Rani Kunti fusses at Dushala. "Bahut sundar lag rahi Ho." (You are looking very pretty)
Dushala smiles and looks down.

"Achchi lag rahi Ho, Dushala." (You are looking good, Dushala) Karn comments smiling at her politely, and elbowing Duryodhana beside him.

"Haan" (Yes) All the brothers agree and there are sounds of giggling from outside.

"Subhadra, aana" (Subhadra, come out) Dushala whines.

And suddenly Subhadra stumbles in the room. The people look at the Princess of Dwarka. She looked heavenly in the skin- coloured dress.

"Adhbut" (Marvellous) Krishna smiles at her. The others nod in agreement and Kunti kisses her head too. Subhadra smiles at her cutely.

Arjun was staring at Subhadra with a look of awe on his face. He was lost in the beauty, near his mother.

"Utne gehne lekar siddhe chalti Ho, aur unhe hata diye, toh girne lagi?" (You walk straight with all those jewelry and when we removed it, you are falling?) Ananya's voice echoes in the room.

Everybody turns to the girl, who standing with the support of a pillar there. She is wearing a blood red dress that reaches her mid- thigh in the front and is longer in the sides and back. It had spaghetti straps with off shoulder type.

Her hair was tied back with exceptions of few hair that were hanging on her face sides. She had her sunglasses on, Karn realized this.
She had a necklace on that was completely sticking to her neck (Chockers). And a very circle ring like thing in her ears.