034 || Wԋ...Wԋαƚ?

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 34th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

I was content. I had two mothers, one Kaki who accepted me. What else is needed?
Ah, right! My friend Duryodhana, wait he is my cousin. Ugh! This is so confusing.

I was walking towards Ananya's room. It was evening, I had spent the day with my ma while she went away. I hadn't seen her after that. I was still a little hesitant with today's events.

What does she think? Will we be awkward? We were fine in the kitchen. But then Mom was there. Oh God! Help me. 

Why am I even thinking so much? As also I am not going to stop myself from going there or something, na? 
Obviously not, you enjoy her company to much. My treacherous heart says.
Oh Don't be so melodramatic, I agree. She is intelligent and smart and a wonderful lady. That was my brain. I don't believe this. Ugh! 

I entered her room; she had her legs against walls. What is with her and strange sleeping styles.
She is wearing a green thing right now; it is lower as well as some top. She is wearing a white top, just like the one she was wearing the day she came. Where does she get so many dresses from? I swear these girls love dresses more than men. 
She was as yesterday humming something while, she was reading a book, holding it with one hand while other was roaming on her gun. They are beautiful. I remember the other day when she tried to teach me shoot.

She had handed me the gun and fixed its place on my shoulder. When I had bended due to its weight, she hit me on the shoulder and glaring at me straightens my shoulder.
Correcting my hands once again, she instructs me. I was bought nearly 25 m ahead or our original position. I had to look from the eye- hole of gun, aim and shoot.

I follow her and the bullet hit the second circle from inside. I was amazed that I did it. She encourages me to do it once again.
I had looked at her surprised of her confidence in me, at that time. But now I knew about her confidence in me.

I had aligned to shoot again but this time, she had moved to my level, keeping her head at same angle as mine. She looked at the target and seconds before I fired, she moved the gun few inches.

And the bullet landed on the inner circle, I smiled at her which she returned.

It was a little weird, because I had almost lost my concentration on her. Such a devil for lady.