032 || "Kԋυʅҽ Ⴆααʅ αƈԋҽ ʅαɠƚҽιɳ ԋαι ααρƙҽ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 32nd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I think you guys are eagerly waiting for this. 😜😅🙈

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Ananya mumble's a soft "Kshama" (Sorry), before taking a step ahead and is suddenly pulled back by a sharp force of pull. There is a hard ache in her head, in her hair roots. She involuntarily, cries out.

Karn watched her as she took a step ahead but was pulled back, due to hair, being yanked back. She lets out a cry and jerks back to Karn, who grabs her before she can fall.

Ananya jerks back and Karn grabs her. She is thankful to him but doesn't voice it now. She just takes her hand to the back of her head, where the hair roots are aching. She is ignoring the hot breaths on the nape of her neck. It feels like she is in a shooting for a movie, the only thing missing is a camera.

Karna watches her, controlling his breathing, he is so close to her. She raises her delicate hand to her hair roots at the side, was it paining? But why?
Looking down he realizes that her hair is stuck in his necklace. He is not sure what to do, help her? Let her untangle it?

Ananya suddenly feels a warm, soft hands on hers. It must be of Karn. The hand of Karn, removes her from where it's holding the hair and lets it fall to the side. Ananya waits as he touches her hair, gently, it's as if he knows its paining.

Karn makes a decision and slowly places his hands on her. It's so firm yet exquisite, it's like one made for a doll, a very well- crafted doll. He grasps her hand in a lose holding and drops it to a side before tenderly starting to untie her hair.

Ananya feels gentle tugs and pulls of her hair as Karn unties her from where ever that blasted thing is stuck. She feels shy at the occurring, but at the same time admired Karn's gentleman -ness. (A/N is that a word?)

Karn tries to be as gentle as he can be and unravels the hair from his necklace, her hair was velvety, it was like silk. The hair falls open and Karn's mouth does to, once he looks at its length and thickness.

Ananya feels the necklace slowly untangling from her hair. His hands running through her hair, even though not intentionally he is just trying to untie the hair, it feels heavenly to have his hands in her hair. She closes her eyes to the feel of his hands in her hair. And suddenly her hair falls open.