021 || "Bαʂ ɱҽɾҽ ɱαɳɳ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 21st chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

45 votes guys.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Ananya POV

I wake up the next day, like they do in movies. The first rays of light fell on my eyes and I opened my eyes, showing my dis- comfort and whoosh, I am awake.

Yesterday I was confused but not today. Today, I feel a little better. Yesterday, at dinner my Bua Ma's fussed more around me because it was my birthday. Though on the face I was telling them not to worry, deep inside I felt nice, it was such a long time after which I was around a lady who showered me with love like their own kid.

Also, my new friends, oh lord help me to become a bridge among them. I prayed during my morning prayers. Let this child of your, protect the innocent hearts of the few I can.

I decide that I will practice so more than yesterday today. I picked my bag, that had the guns, and walk out of the room plunging on the ear- phones. Playing some adrenalin rushing song, I put my bag near the place I was yesterday.
I start with my exercise, I did a few and decided that this isn't what I want to do today morning.

Hiding my bag, in between a tree and bush. I get myself ready to run. 

And that is what I do, I run.
I feel free, like a bird, one away from her herd.

Ok, I suck at poetry.

After some time, I reach back where I was. I stop breathing hard, I was half bend ahead. I couldn't help myself, I laughed, wholly, fully not a barrier stopping me. I laughed and laughed, till there were tears in my eyes. In between of my laughing session I had fallen on the ground.

Listening, to Arjit Singh, I sit there thinking about why I stopped doing this. Since, I left my shooting class, I never did anything like this. The only thing I did was the exercise related to my hands and shoulders.

Feeling, some gaze on me, I raise my head to focus at eight worried faces over me. My new friends.

Oh, shit they must have seen me laugh like crazy.
Fuck! I scream in my head.

Getting up I brush my pants and look at them to realize they are saying something.

Face- palming, I pull out my noise cancelling ear plugs and smile at the sheepishly.