🌹 Even Though We're Apart

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Sometimes I'm so scared and terrified.

Because I believe that I'll never see you again.

I'll never see your smile again, hear your laugh, watch you when you're in your element just being...you.

Every day, you plague my thoughts - every day I wonder how you are, where you are, if you're alright...

Are you okay? Because how am I to know, how will I ever know?

I'm so terrified that one day I'll wake up to bad news, to news that will tear my heart to pieces because something's happened to you - something I never could have known about or remotely been able to stop.

Everyone's scared, everyone's fearful right now. Worse things are revealed day by day and my fear, my anxiety, my worry all mix into clouded thoughts of you.

Maybe it's just me, maybe I bring it onto myself.

Maybe I should just let you go.

But I can't, I won't.

You're in my soul, you're in my heart. You're apart of me in a way no one could ever even try to understand, let alone sympathize with.

I know you don't think of me - I probably don't even cross your mind.

But just know, you're in mine - every day, every waking thought.

Be safe where you are...and don't forget me.

Please...

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»