🌹 Roses & Clover

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I feel so stuck in my head, someone save me from the undertow. I cannot stay afloat in this ocean of memories, this cataclysm of heartbreak and regret. The day you left is burned into my brain, I can't forget. How can I forget? Can you forget? Do you think of me now, a year later? Do you even care?

Why do I feel so alone in this? My heart aches, it burns, for the memory of it all - our last goodbye. I'll never see you again. I know it. You know it. Yet I lose myself in turmoil, breathe it, sleep it, eat it. I'm lost, I'm lost, I'm lost...without you.

I see your blue eyes when I drift off to sleep, knowing you moved on and I'm here, still remembering. I know you're gone, yet not so far away. There are times when I see you around and I admit, those nights, I lie awake. I wonder how you can be so calm, so happy, so serene, moving on with your own life and living without me. Did I mean nothing to you at all?

Lost, useless, unappreciated, trash you threw away...

I committed a crime by loving you but darling, admit it, you committed that same crime, too.

I could see it in your eyes every time I walked in the room, stumbling over feet and words to be closer. You closer to me, me closer to you.

Futile, impractical fantasies, please leave me alone. Sandman, release my hand - I need to quit indulging my walk inside this perfect dreamland.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»