🌹 Millions of Reasons

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I never get tired of seeing your gorgeous blue eyes. They shine like the ocean in summer, light filtering through brightly. I still remember the first time I saw you, I thought you had "bright eyes". You still do, they light up when you're happy.

I never get tired of hearing the sound of your voice, sending shivers racing down my spine. Did you know you can fall in love with someone's voice? I had no clue. Not until you came along, now it's my favorite sound.

I never get tired of the tiny things you do, small things I never fail to notice. Like how you pay so much attention to me, hyper-aware of everything I say. You have no idea how that warms my heart or how happy it makes me. No one pays attention to me like you do, not like that.

I never get tired of the way you seem to care so deeply, always caring about how I feel, what I say or do. Always caring about my opinions, as if it's the most important thing to know. I don't understand that, can't possibly fathom why what I think means so much to you - but I adore it all the same.

I never get tired of the way your curls fall in your face and watching you push them back. You have no idea how many times I've wished I could do that, just run my fingers through your hair while laughing at how unruly it is while I kiss your face. Even thinking that thought, I flush scarlet.

But these are only small things, only a few things of why I care.

Because the truth is, there are a million reasons why I do, all of them tucked away in my heart.

I love you for so many millions of reasons...

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»