ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴀꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇʀ

ʟᴜɪꜱ:
"Uhh, Connie was being weird and said that if I ever wanted to have a chance of kissing a girl, that I needed to start wearing chapstick, so before I got here she kinda ambushed me and made me put the chapstick on." I lied straight to her. I've never lied to her like that before.

"That does sound like Connie." Serenity said. She bought it. She actually believed me. This is gonna be one hell of a lie to keep up with.
--

ꜱᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ:
It was now Friday. Did I dread this day? Yes. I didn't even wanna interact with Rick Riley after the library incident. It was the end of the day, and I was walking to my locker to put my books away when Mindy came up to me. Great, what does this bitch want? I thought.

"Hey, Serena right?" I rolled my eyes. "It's Serenity. She laughed annoyingly. "Well I just wanted you to know that Luis and I have been talking lately, and by talking, I mean making out." I frowned in confusion.

"What are you talking about? Luis and I are a thing." "Hmm, that's not what he said, anyway's have yourself a lovely day." She smiled and walked.

"Son of a bitch!" I slammed my locker shut. This motherfucker is really playing me. After I made it clear that it wasn't gonna be a pretty experience for him or me. And now I have to go to dinner with him?!
--
As I got ready for this stupid ass dinner, I glanced over at a picture of Luis and I that I had on my desk. Did it lowkey hurt? Yes. Was I gonna show that I was hurt? No. But am I gonna be a bitch to him? Yes. It's how I work, that's just me.

Now let's make this very clear. This is the only time I will EVER dress up all girly for an event. I'm not the type to wear form fitting stuff but I guess I gotta look good somehow.

 I'm not the type to wear form fitting stuff but I guess I gotta look good somehow

The dress^^(yes miss aaliyah haughton slayy)

Now after I was done getting ready, I purposely went the opposite way out than normally. This is because I really didn't want to run into Luis. Not because I was scared or anything, but because my mouth is what gets outta hand.

Once I got to the dinner place, I found out that I was the last one to show up and that everyone else had already been seated. I must've had this "I hate everyone right now" look because when I headed to go sit next to Connie , Julie looked at me and mouthed, "You good?"

I kept walking and acted like I put a gun to my head, while keeping eye contact with her. "What happened?" She mouthed. "I'll tell you later." I said taking my seat in between Connie and Averman.

"Wow, Serenity may I say you look magnificent this evening." Rick complimented. "Aww thanks Rick, and you look like and ass-" I barely even got to finish my well thought out sentence before Averman slapped his hand over my mouth.

"He's paying for our dinner, just shut up and take the compliment." He muttered to me. I rolled my eyes and we carried on eating. During dinner Connie leaned over to me and whispered something.

"Soo what happened? You looked displeased when you walked in." She asked. I whispered back, "The idiot was fuckin around with me and the blonde bitch." You see, Connie already knew that me and Luis had been a thing, so she was surprised when she heard this.

"Are you serious? Why would he do that?" I shrugged. "Beats me, but you know me, I always get my revenge." I smirked evily.

Rick then made some kiss up speech about how we're all good and that he can't wait to play us in the jv vs varsity showdown. Soon they had a cake brought out. "Thanks for dinner, LOSERS!" Goldberg and I read at the same time.

"Nope, nope, nope. I'm not doing this shit. Charlie how much is the bill?" He held it up and I read it from across the table. "857.00 fucking dollars?! We can't pay that!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, no shit Serenity." Luis said with sarcasm. "Watch it." I snapped back. Soon I found my self cleaning with Charlie, Russ, and Averman. "Hey man, be cool, I don't wanna mess up my scholarship...I mean let's not get caught." Russ said because the boys were talking about getting them back for screwing us over.

"Serenity, I think the ball is in your court. You're in charge of this prank." Averman said. "I guess being the trouble maker of the group has finally paid off." I mumbled proudly.
--
All dressed in our black outfits, we set out to get back at varsity. We had tubes lined all through the varsity dormitory. All we had to do was wait for Charlie and Russ, due to the fact that they were getting our secret weapons. ANTS! Now, I had suggested that we get snakes instead of ants, but the guys said that it would be too crazy.

Dwayne had Cole handled, and Connie and Guy were keeping lookout. Charlie and Russ came back with the ants. "How many did you get?" I whispered. "Hundreds." Charlie laughed mischievously. "Drop em in." Russ said.

I watched as they poured the ants into the funnel. "I still think that this is too nice..I want them to suffer more than just a few ant bites." I said to Julie. "Yeah yeah, well when you do, just leave Scooter out of it please." I furrowed my eyebrows.

She has this crush or whateva on Scooter. Do I think it's odd? Yes. Will I tell her that? No, because she's one of my best friends and I don't wanna hurt her feelings. "Nope, I'm just mainly going after Rick." I said with pure venom dripping from every word I said.

Screaming. That was all we heard come from inside the rooms. We all laughed mischievously. "Let em out, let em out." Charlie told Julie. She pulled the rope, making the doors swing back revealing a very distressed varsity hockey team.

"You think you're funny huh? You think you're worth a damn?" Rick yelled in anguish. "You're just white trash!" He yelled once again. Uhh I don't know how he got white from looking at me, or Russ, or Ken, or Luis, and even Goldberg. "Uhh who you calling white trash?" Russ popped his head out.

"That's right..we'll take you anytime, anywhere." Charlie taunted. "Tomorrow, dawn!" Oh shit, this motherfucker was serious. Hell I don't care, I'm up for it. We watched as all the varsity boys ran to the showers, scratching themselves.

"I'm gonna kill you guys!" I heard Cole yell. Damn Dwayne got him good, he was all dirty and tied up with ropes. "Oh boy, I think it's time to leave." Charlie said as we all nodded and walked to Russ's dorm.