ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ..ꜱᴏʀᴛᴀ

ꜱᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ:
Well, the ducks have officially gone off the deep end. I'm having family troubles, boy troubles, and hockey troubles, and as for the rest of the ducks, well they're just as screwed up as me. We had our first game without Fulton and Charlie a few days after my whole mother situation.

We were absolute garbage. Currently, I am in my dorm watching The Boondocks on my mini tv. (Y'all just pretend the boondocks was made in the 90's for the sake of the story). A loud knock on my door made my head snap in the direction. I groaned not wanting to get out of my comfy bed.

I trudged my way to the door and opened it revealing the dickhead himself. Luis. "What do you want?" I sassed. "To talk." He blatantly answered. "There's nothing to talk about, have an awful day." I smiled sarcastically, and went to slam the door in his face, but his foot blocked it from closing.

"Luis, go away, leave me alone. Shit go make out with Mindy for all I care, but I don't wanna see you unless I have to for hockey." I said sternly, but he didn't listen and made his was into my room.

"Get out Luis! What don't you get about this? We aren't cool." He rolled his eyes. "Would you just listen to me for 5 fucking minutes Serenity!" He raised his voice slightly.

"Watch it, you don't get to have attitude with me. You did this to yourself." I snapped. "Look I just want to be good with you Serenity, I know I messed up, and I feel horrible for doing that to you. Can we please just go back to the way we were? Like before all of this mess." I pleaded.

"Fine, we can be cool, we can pretend that none of this happened, but nothing will ever be like it used to. Be with Mindy, I really don't care anymore, but thanks for showing me who you really are. So that way I know not to be naive anymore when it comes to you." I said. Being okay with Luis definitely wasn't my priority in life right now, but I guess I needed some sense of normalcy.

I miss my dad. I miss my brothers, maybe even cousin Latrelle picking on me daily, but most of all I miss my mom. Sometimes I wish she was here to guide me throughout life. Maybe choosing to go to Eden Hall was a mistake.
——

ʟᴜɪꜱ:
She somewhat forgave me. Now I can count on the fact that she doesn't want me anymore. The good thing is that I still have Mindy as an option. I know I sound like a dick, but it's better than having no one.
——
It was now the end of the week when tragic news struck. Hans was dead and today was his funeral. We found out about 2 days ago. We just keep going further and further downhill. This will be the second funeral I've ever been to in my life. When I got there I seen Adam.

He came up to me and hugged me. We didn't have to say anything, we both knew how we were feeling at this point in time. I was pretty close with Hans, I remember going to the shop with Charlie and sharpening skates and just talking with the guy. He was a good soul.

When Bombay came I noticed Charlie had left. He was a wreck, and I felt for him. "Whenever you touch the ice, remember it was Hans who taught us to fly." I heard Bombay say. For a second I had closed my eyes to keep from crying, but it really didn't help. After the service we all went back to my dorm. I laid down on my bed next to Connie and tried to sleep for a bit.

The boys were all laying on the floor. I think the worst thing was that we had a game 2 days and none of us were sure that we would be up to play.
——
GAME DAY:
We were all semi okay. We were loaded into the bus. "Hall, Fulton, Mendoza." Orion roll called then looked up. "Conway?" He asked in an unsure way. "I want to be on the team coach, I want to play two way hockey. Can I come back?" Charlie asked.

Orion smiled, "Take a seat. We're running late. Let's go we got a game to catch." He ordered. I kinda had a headache so the team was pumped up, but I was in the back, resting my head on the window seal. As we were about to take off, the dean stepped in.

Now let's be very clear, I am not very fond of the dean. Especially after I found out that he won't take that stupid headline of my mother down. "We have a board meeting scheduled tomorrow, and well, you all are on the agenda. We have to think long term here. What's in your best interest." He started. I already knew where this conversation was going.

They've been trying to kick us out since we got here so it was no surprise when he said that are scholarships were being revoked starting next semester. Orion was not happy about them trying to kick us out so he went outside the bus to talk to him about it. "Oh please he can play that sweet talk bullshit all he wants, but we all know he wants us out just as much as anyone else that goes there." Julie mumbled enough for all of us to hear.

"We'll miss you Ted." That was all I heard come out of the deans mouth before we all stepped out. "Can he even do that? I mean our scholarships are for all four years." I asked.

"We're just pawns, puppets for a stage show, jesters to entertain the king, barnacles on the bottom of-" Averman ranted.

"Shut up!" Russ put his hand up in annoyance. "Coach is this legal? I mean don't we have contracts or something?" Guy asked. "I don't know what it is. All I know is, we're gonna fight it." Orion said.

I turned around to walk to my dorm, but I had ran straight into someone walking by. "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I apologized. "You're good, it's not that big of a deal." The guy shrugged off. He was honestly really cute. He had curly hair, dark brown eyes, brown skin , and he was tall.

"Hey, you're on that freshman hockey team right?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "I've seen you play before, you're good." I smiled, "Thanks." By that time the team was off in a group on the other side of me talking. "What's your name?" I asked. "Hakeem." He answered. Damn, he's cute and has a unique name.

"It's nice to meet you Hakeem, I'm Serenity." I formally introduced myself. "Nice to meet the pretty girl that I've seen play before up close, I wish I could talk a little more, but I have basketball practice, but I'll hit you up tomorrow during lunch." He said. I nodded as he walked away and smiled.

"Whooo! Serenity makin moves!" Russ hollered as I walked back over to them. "Damn Seren, you got yourself a cutie over there." Julie squealed. "I know and he said that he was gonna hit me up tomorrow." I gushed. Everyone seemed pretty happy that I was into this kid. That's everyone besides Luis, but oh well he had his chance, but he blew it.
————————————————————————
Okay ya'll just in case you were wondering who is gonna play Hakeem...drum roll please🥁🥁🥁🥁...Mr Corbin Bleu. Yes I know he didn't play in any 90s movies, but he did in the early 2000s so it was close enough.

 Yes I know he didn't play in any 90s movies, but he did in the early 2000s so it was close enough

Y'all can't tell me he ain't cute..I mean..just look at him😩