Chapter 18

*Time skip*

Jungkook was busy on the laptop.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

''Come in.''- said Jungkook.

Soo-ah came in the room.

''Sir, we got a very big offer.''- said Soo-ah being excited.

''Miss Kang calm down have a seat.''- said Jungkook.

''Sir, a big music company is arranging a big concert.''- said Soo-ah.

''Really? Do you want to go there? Let me book us tickets.''- said Jungkook.

''No No Sir. They requested us to sponsor their concert.''- said Soo-ah.

''Oh, what is the company name?''- asked Jungkook.

''It is 'Hybe Lebels'.''- said Soo-ah.

''Oh! I see.''- said Jungkook.

''Sir, they also offered you to perform your song 'My Time' for the very first time after seeing good reviews. They are going to pay you for your performance.''- said Soo-ah.

''Aish! I exactly know who did this! I was too nervous that's why I didn't even check the reviews''- said Jungkook.

''Sir, should we arrange a meeting with the company?''- asked Soo-ah.

''Yeah, email them about the meeting.''- said Jungkook while resting his head on his office chair.

Soo-ah bowed down and left his room.

''Aisssh! Why would he do that!''- thought Jungkook and dialed a number on his phone to make a video call.

''Hi.''- ??

''Hey you! Why did you do that?!''- said Jungkook.

''I watched your video. Your video so nice.''-??

''Aish!''- said Jungkook and started laughing.

''So, are you sponsoring the company?''- ??

''How can I reject you?''- said Jungkook and started laughing.

''Good boy.''- ??

''I will talk to you later then.''- said Jungkook.

''See you.''- ??

They hung up.

''Performance...''- thought Jungkook.

-

''Jeon Jungkook is going to perform his song 'My time' in the upcoming concert of 'Hybe Lebels' for the very first time

''Jeon Jungkook is going to perform his song 'My time' in the upcoming concert of 'Hybe Lebels' for the very first time. Grab your tickets now.''

this news caught Minji's attention as she was scrolling down her social media.

''Oh hottie! I think eomma appa was right. He is such a hottie, rich and famous! He deserves me.''- thought Minji.