Chapter 78

Jungkook buried his head in Soo-ah's cleavage.

''Yeah, eomonni. He just woke up.''- said Soo-ah trying hard not to moan in the sentences.

He looked up to face her and smirked as he went down to kiss her cleavage keeping eye contact.

''Stop...your eomma will hear us.''- Soo-ah whispered trying to stay calm.

He just winked.

''Okay, come downstairs for breakfast.''- said Mrs. Jeon leaving.

''Okay, eomeonie. Coming right way.''- said Soo-ah looking at the door.

''Let's go. Eomeoni is waiting for us.''- said Soo-ah trying to push him away but his grip around her waist tightened more.

''I'm not letting you go.''- said Jungkook seductively.

''W...why?''- asked Soo-ah stuttering.

''To punish you.''- said Jungkook before turning around and placing Soo-ah's body on his.

''For what?''- said Soo-ah being scared and confused.

''For waking me up and lying to me.''- said Jungkook grabbing Soo-ah's butt and squeezing it a bit.

''Lying about what?''- asked Soo-ah after letting out a soft moan.

''Oh don't act dumb baby girl.''- said Jungkook in a serious voice spanking her butt.

''Ugh! What do you mean?''- asked Soo-ah letting out another moan.

''I saw you and Taehyung leaving the house yesterday.''- said Jungkook.

''What? When?''- said Soo-ah looking down at Jungkook.

''Yesterday, morning. I was bringing boba tea to you, to surprise you.''- said Jungkook.

Soo-ah's eyes widened.

''Where did you go with him?''- asked Jungkook.

''Uh...I went to appa's office.''- said Soo-ah trying not to look suspicious.

''For what?''- asked Jungkook.

"Appa actually wanted to talk to me about some work-related topics as I have some experience in this sector too.''- said Soo-ah.

''Then why didn't he talk to you at home? You also had a bad headache.''- said Jungkook.

''Actually, this whole thing came out in a meeting and he needed to have a conclusion within hours. That's why he wanted to have a discussion with me and Taehyung. And Taehyung gave me a ride as he was passing by our house.''- said Soo-ah nodding.

''Oh now it all makes sense.''- said Jungkook.

''Yeah and Taehyung also gave me a tablet that helped my headache to go way very fast.''- said Soo-ah.

''But why did you lie about all of this then?''- asked Jungkook pouting.

''Cause you will get concerned about me. I'm sorry baby.''- said Soo-ah pouting.

''I'm your fiancé, babe. I'm supposed to be concerned for you.''- said Jungkook.

Soo-ah's lips curved into a smile but her heart broke into pieces as she had to lie to him.

''I'm sorry baby. I have no choice. It's good for both of us.''- thought Soo-ah.

''You're the best fiancé in this world. Do you know that?''- asked Soo-ah smiling.

Jungkook's lips curved into a smile.

Soo-ah buried her head in the crook of his neck.

''Sorry, baby.''- said Soo-ah.