Chapter 75

Thirty minutes passed and Taehyung's car stopped in front of Jungkook's office.

He ran into the office looking for Soo-ah.

''Okay, I'm here....''- said Taehyung opening the door of Jungkook's room.

But his sentence stopped in the middle as his eyes met Jungkook's.

''Hey, buddy! You're...here?''- asked Jungkook.

''Uh...huh yeah. I just came to take Soo-ah home.''- said Taehyung stuttering a bit.

Jungkook looked at Soo-ah being a bit clueless.

Soo-ah looked back at Taehyung and said, ''It's okay. Jungkook is here to drop me tho.''

Jungkook looked at Tae narrowing his eyes.

''I think. Something is fishy.''- said Jungkook putting his hands in the pockets, giving them a serious look.

Soo-ah and Taehyung almost choked on their own saliva at that.

''Uhm..what do you mean, babe?''- asked Soo-ah.

''That you both are lying.''- said Jungkook looking down.

''That can't be true! How does he know?''- thought Taehyung gulping hard.

''Why would we lie to you, Kookie?''- asked Soo-ah placing her hand on his arm trying hard not to seem suspicious.

''You guys are going for a drink without me, aren't you?''- asked Jungkook pouting.

''PHEW!''

''Aish! No baby! Actually, Taehyung called me when you were in the shoot and I said I think I will leave the office alone today. He was also passing by the office so he thought he will give me a lift.''- said Soo-ah.

''Damn Soo-ah! That was fast!''- thought Taehyung.

''Uh..yeah yeah.''- said Taehyung giving away a boxy smile.

''But since all of us are here, let's go for a drink, shall we?''- asked Jungkook placing his hand around Soo-ah's waist.

''Yeah, sure. Sounds good to me.''- said Soo-ah looking at Jungkook smiling.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's hand curved around Soo-ah's waist, clearly showing Soo-ah is only his.

''Sounds good to me too.''- said Taehyung looking back at them with a smile.

-

They stopped in front of a vintage-looking restaurant.

''Damn this is so Taehyung!''- said Jungkook looking at his surroundings

''Why?''- asked Taehyung.

''Look at this restaurant. So vintage and classy like you!''- said Jungkook punching his arms playfully.