Chapter 86

*Time skip*

The day of Soo-ah's release from the hospital.

''Eomma! I am dying to eat homemade food!''- said Soo-ah giving some cute expressions.

''Aha! Don't worry. I have cooked your favorite dishes.''- said Mrs. Kang.

Soo-ah gave her an eye smile.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

The door opened revealing a bunny-faced man ( Soo-ah's one and only Kookie) and Mr. Kang along with a doctor.

''Miss Kang, this is your last check-up before release.''- said the doctor and made his way towards Soo-ah.

The doctor did some check up on her. He gave her health updates. Soo-ah was taking an early release.

''As we know, you are taking an early release. You have to be very careful Miss Kang. Please don't stress over anything. Avoid any kind of heavy activities for now. I have prescribed all the medicines for every kind of situation. Please visit if you face big problems.''- said the doctor.

Soo-ah nodded.

The doctor said some things to her family members and left.

''Shall we get going?''- asked Jungkook.

Everyone nodded.

He helped Soo-ah to get on the weel chair. As Soo-ah was taking an early release, she was still not fully recovered.

And Jungkook is very protective of her. He is making sure not to mess things.

They got in the car and headed towards Soo-ah's house.

-

''Ugh! I missed my room so much!''- said Soo-ah as she entered her room with the help of Jungkook. He carried her all way here.

Jungkook smiled and placed her on the bed.

Soo-ah relaxed on the bed.

Jungkook was unpacking her things. He was keeping things in their place.

Soo-ah was admiring her man.

''Baby....''- said Soo-ah.

It grabbed Jungkook's attention.

''Baby, you want something?''- asked Jungkook.

Without saying any words, Soo-ah opened her arms for Jungkook.

''Aww my baby wants a hug?''- asked Jungkook.

Soo-ah nodded.

Jungkook went beside her and gave her a warm hug.

''You are so warm.''- said Soo-ah while snuggling into his arms.

Jungkook smiled and started patting her back.

''You know, how scared I was?''- asked Jungkook.

''I didn't know but I can tell after feeling your heartbeat rate fall while talking about it.''- said Soo-ah.

Jungkook hugged her tighter. 

Soo-ah felt a wet contact on her shoulder as Jungkook's tear drops fell on her shoulder.

''Baby, why are you crying? I am okay now.''- said Soo-ah and cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

''I felt the fear of losing you for the first time.''- said Jungkook and placed his hands on Soo-ah's.

''Baby, I love you.''- said Soo-ah.

''I love you so much, Soo-ah.''- said Jungkook.

Soo-ah kissed Jungkook passionately.