Chapter 76

Soo-ah woke up on her bed with a headache.

She rubbed her eyes and held her head, ''Damn it hurts so bad!''

She looked at her surroundings and mumbled, ''Wait I'm in my room. What time is it tho?''

She checked the time on her phone.

It's 8 am.

''Thank god! I still have time to get ready for the office. But wait.....what happened last night after the drinks tho?''- thought Soo-ah and touched her forehead.

She lay on the bed and tried to remember about last night.

''As long as I can remember, I was sitting in a car and someone was driving the car. Who was it? Kookie? I can't remember anything after that. But how did I end up here? Who dropped me home? Taehyung or Jungkook? Let me check.''- thought Soo-ah and took the phone to call Jungkook.

''Hey, baby.''- said Jungkook from the other side.

''Babe, how are you now?''- asked Soo-ah.

''I'm good now. What about you?''- asked Jungkook.

''I have a headache and I don't remember anything about last night after leaving the restaurant. Did you drop me home?''- asked Soo-ah.

''Same here. I don't remember that either but my driver told me that Taehyung told him to drop me home and he drops you home afterward.''- said Jungkook.

''Oh! Then it was his car.''- said Soo-ah.

''Why? Did something happen?''- asked Jungkook.

''I actually could remember I was sitting in a car before falling asleep. And I thought it was you driving the car.''- said Soo-ah.

''No baby, I was literally passed out in my car.''- said Jungkook and started laughing.

Soo-ah chuckled but she was kinda concerned cause she could remember she was saying some things to Taehyung mistaking him for Jungkook.

''Anyways, I have to get ready for the office. See ya there.''- said Soo-ah before cutting the call.

''See ya.''

They hung up.

Soo-ah was about to get up but her phone started ringing again.

''Hey, Soo-ah.''- said Taehyung from the other side.

''Hi....''- said Soo-ah being a bit embarrassed.

''How are you now?''- asked Taehyung.

''I..I'm good but I have a pretty bad headache.''- said Soo-ah touching her forehead again.

''Yeah, you're supposed to tho. You were pretty drunk last night.''- said Taehyung nodding.

''Umm...Taehyung...I....''- Soo-ah bit her lip hesitating.

''Yeah?''- asked Taehyung.

''Did I do something embarrassing last night in the car?''- asked Soo-ah.

Taehyung gulped hard, ''Umm...''

''I did right? Omg I'm so embarrassed!''- said Soo-ah in embarrassment.

''Actually....''- said Taehyung.

''Actually what Taehyung? Cut the suspense and say it please!''- said Soo-ah being restless.

''You actually mistook me for Jungkook and literally held my hand and tried to kiss me!''- said Taehyung.

''I did what!''- said Soo-ah as her eyes widened.

Taehyung started laughing all of a sudden.

''You're laughing? This is so embarrassing omg!''- said Soo-ah looking down.