Chapter 87

''I feel pity on myself.''- said Taehyung to himself and held the starring with one hand and massaged his forehead out of frustration.

''I can do this.''- said Taehyung and got out of his car.

The big company building in front of him.

''kJ Industries.''

-

''No.''- said Soo-ah and showed a pout.

''Aish! No wonder you hit your head.''- said Jungkook to himself as a whisper but unfortunately Soo-ah heard him.

''Yah! What did you just say?!''- Soo-ah almost shouted.

''Okay, okay. I am sorry. Now please take your nap.''- said Jungkook.

''No.''- said Soo-ah.

''Don't you wanna marry me?''- asked Jungkook.

''How is it related to my sleeping schedule?''- asked Soo-ah and folded her arms.

''If you rest properly you can get well soon and I can marry you.''- said Jungkook and sat beside her.

''Come on! I said sleep with me!''- said Soo-ah.

''Aigo! Sounds so bad.''- said Jungkook.

Soo-ah hit him playfully.

''Will you take rest if I am beside you?''- asked Jungkook.

''Haven't I made it clear?''- asked Soo-ah and looked at him.

''Okay, I am here.''- said Jungkook and hugged her.

He was hugging her from behind.

''Stay even after I fall asleep.''- said Soo-ah and showed her puppy eyes.

''Oh, baby! Don't make this face. It makes me wanna kiss you until we faint.''- said Jungkook and placed a kiss on her jaw.

Soo-ah placed her hand on Jungkook's which was resting on her tummy.

He started placing soft kisses on her cheeks and reached her neck.

It had a butterfly effect on Soo-ah.

She gave him more space to feel his kisses.

Jungkook was busy placing kisses on her neck passionately.

''I can't resist you.''- Jungkook whispered.

His voice gave her goosebumps.

He placed his hand on Soo-ah's jaw and made her look at him.

They spoke through their eyes.

They wasted no time and connected their lips.

''Can't wait to just marry you and feel these amazing lips in the morning, at noon, afternoon, evening, night and whenever I want.''- said Jungkook in between the kisses and kissed her more passionately.

''Jungkook, I love you.''- said Soo-ah and kissed him harder this time.

''I love you with my whole life.''- said Jungkook and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Soo-ah turned and hugged him.

He adjusted both of them and placed Soo-ah's head on his chest.

He started caressing her head.

Time passed and he could feel Soo-ah's heavy breathing.

He signed in relief and kissed her hair.

-

''I am sorry but you are banned from our company building Mr. Kim.''- said the watchman stopping him at the gate.

''Damn it.''- said Taheyung and left from there.

''How is abeoji gonna react after seeing me?''- he thought.

He drove to Mr. Kang's office.

 He got out of his car before gulping hard looking at the company building.

He could feel his heart beating faster than ever.

-

Taehyung knocked on the door of Mr. Kang's office and his assistant opened it.

''Is appa here?''- asked Taehyung's shaky voice.

''What do you want now?''- said Mr. Kang's voice behind him.

Taehyung got goosebumps after hearing Mr. Kang's voice.

He looked behind his back and saw Mr. Kang standing behind him.

Taehyung gulped and looked into Mr. Kang's eyes.

''Can we have a talk?'''- asked Taehyung.

Mr. Kang made his way to his office.

Taehyung decided to follow him.

''Is it about our collaboration Mr. Kim?''- asked Mr. Kang.

Taehyung's heart froze after hearing Mr. Kang's words.

''Appa....''- ''Mr.Kim please be professional. I am looking forward to completing our collaboration soon. We need to arrange a meeting for the launching event very soon.''- Mr. Kang cut him in between.

''Appa please listen to me.''- said Taehyung and held Mr. Kang's hands.

Mr. Kang looked at him with cold eyes.

''Please appa.''- said Taehyung's cracked voice.

Mr. Kang nodded.

''Appa I love Soo-ah a lot. We were high school sweethearts but my stupid self left her for an unfortunate path. I regret my whole decision about leaving her on her own. I regret every single thing. I was so happy when I met her after so many years. But it broke my heart when I got to know that Jungkook and Soo-ah are dating. I just can't accept the fact that she belongs to someone else now.''- said Taehyung while sobbing.

Mr. Kang was hearing his words carefully.

''I tried to break them. I tried to create a misunderstanding. I tried to do every single thing to break them apart. I did this for love. I did this out of jealousy. I did this for my happiness. I did this for love. But I have realized that Love is something I can not get forcefully. I have learned my lesson.''- said Taehyung.

''Look Taehyung. It was ages ago. You all are grown-ups now. Soo-ah is engaged now. She is happy with Jungkook. I think you should apologize to them. It's good that you accepted your mistakes. But please don't repeat your actions. Soo-ah is my only issue. I will do anything for her happiness. And if you try to snatch her happiness I will have no other options left but be rude to you. Jungkook is Soo-ah's happiness. Don't try to do anything bad. There is nothing left to lose Soo-ah. You already lost her and she moved on. But do you realize that by your actions, you are losing Jungkook as well?'' -said Mr. Kang.

''Appa I will appologise to them. Please appa forgive me. I will never repeat my actions. I was so scared after Soo-ah's accident. If something happened to her I could never forgive myself. I can suffer alone. Soo-ah deserves all the happiness in life. I will never come between them anymore.''- said Taehyung.

-

Soo-ah was moving in Jungkook's arms and that woke him up.

''Baby is awake?''- said Jungkook and caressed Soo-ah's hair.

''You didn't leave me.''- said a smiling Soo-ah and hugged Jungkook tightly.

''How can I leave you?''- asked Jungkook and kissed her hair.

''You are the best! I love you!''- said Soo-ah snuggling more into his arms.

''And I love you.''- said Jungkook.