Chapter 81

''I know what you're thinking.''- said Taehyung.

''What?''- asked Soo-ah being clueless.

''How you ended up here and everything.''- said Taehyung.

''Uh..yeah.''- said Soo-ah thanking him in her thoughts for not saying what she was actually thinking.

''I saw you getting out of your office being mad and I followed your car. You were driving really fast and your car hit the big truck in front of it. You hurt your head really badly and you were losing a lot of blood too.''- said Taehyung.

''Omg, that's why I don't really remember anything after hitting that truck. I fell unconscious right after hitting my head.''- said Soo-ah touching her wound.

''Don't touch it.''- said Taehyung stopping her and holding her wrist.

Soo-ah nodded looking down.

''So.....''-

Soo-ah looked at him as her eyes widened.

''Why were you so mad? Did anything happen between you and Jungkook?''- asked Taehyung.

''No......''- said Soo-ah trying hard to stop her tears.

''It's okay if you don't want to tell me anything. I understand.''- said Taehyung nodding.

''No, I do want to tell you. I think I need to get this out of my chest.''- said Soo-ah as the tears started pouring out.

Taehyung nodded.

''Jungkook accused me of cheating on him with you.''- said Soo-ah burying her face in her palms and crying.

Taehyung gasped!

''How could he?''- said Taehyung.

''He saw us leaving for the police station the other day. Remember he called me to know if I was taking rest?''- asked Soo-ah.

''Yes, you said you were home.''- said Taehyung.

''Well, of course, I lied and Jungkook knew the truth.''- said Soo-ah.

''My God!''- said Taehyung pretending to be shocked!

''Yes, that's why he misunderstood us. And that night I was ignoring your calls and he asked me who was calling me. I lied saying it was eomma.''- said Soo-ah.

''And that just fueled his suspicion more.''- said Taehyung.

Soo-ah nodded sniffing her nose.

Taehyung got up and got some tissues for her.

''Here. Don't cry. It wasn't your fault.''- said Taehyung.

Soo-ah took the tissues and wiped her tears.

''This is why I told you to tell him everything.''- said Taehyung.

''I know but I never thought that he would accuse me of cheating on him when all I wanted was just to solve my problem alone. I tried to explain everything afterward but he was so mad that he started saying rubbish things to insult me!''- said Soo-ah.

''I know that was disappointing.''- said Taehyung.

''Does he know about the situation?''- asked Soo-ah.

''I called him this morning and he didn't pick up. Now I get why he ignored my calls.''- said Taehyung.

''Appa, didn't tell him?''- asked Soo-ah.

''He did....but he still didn't come.''- Taehyung sighing.

Soo-ah's eyes started sparkling again as tears were fighting to come out!