Chapter 85

*Time skip*

''Who are you?''- asked the unfamiliar face opening the door for Roger.

''Hello, is this Song Younsu's house?''- asked Roger to the new face.

''Yes, I'm Younsu. Who are you?''- asked Younsu.

''I'm Roger. I came from the KJ industries.''- said Roger showing his ID card to Younsu.

''Oh, how can I help you?''- asked Younsu confused.

''I came here to ask you some questions if that's okay with you.''- said Roger.

''Umm okay. Come in.''- said Younsu.

Roger entered his small apartment and sat on the couch facing him.

''What do you want to know?''- asked Younsu looking down.

''Where do you work?''- asked Roger.

''I don't work anywhere yet. I got fired from my last job.''- said Younsu touching his forehead frustrated.

''Where did you work before?''- asked Roger.

''Kim industries.''- said Younsu.

''Why did they fire you?''- asked Roger.

''Why do you want to know?''- asked Younsu being annoyed.

''I want you to come with me. The CEO of the KJ industries wants to talk to you.''- said Roger calmly.

''Why should I believe you? You can be a scammer or anything.''- said Younsu.

Roger smiled and looked around the place.

''Seems like you are not going through a very nice time, are you?''- asked Roger.

''What do you mean?''- asked Younsu following his gaze.

''Mr. Jeon will surely help you if you help him with some information he needs.''- said Roger.

Younsu's eyes sparkled as he was struggling for money for a long time.

''Are you sure?''- asked Younsu.

''You have my word. He wants your help for a good reason.''- said Roger.

Younsu thought for a minute and said, ''I will help you then. What do I have to do?''

''Come with me.''- said Roger being satisfied with the answer.

Younsu nodded.

-

''Sir, the guy is here.''- said Roger knocking on the door.

''Get him in.''- said Jungkook from the inside.

Younsu got inside and bowed down as his eyes met with Jungkook's figure sitting in front of him.

''Come in, Younsu-shi. Have a seat.'''- said Jungkook gesturing for him to sit.

Younsu sat being nervous.

''I just want to ask you some simple questions and I just want to know the truth. You get it?''- said Jungkook leaning forward and resting both of his hands on his knees.

''Yes, Sir.''- said Younsu nodding.

''You used to work for Mr. Kim Taehyung's company, right?''- asked Jungkook.

''Yes, Sir. I used to work in a small position for the company.''- said Younsu looking down.

''Why did they fire you?''- asked Jungkook.

''The CEO gave me a task to do and he offered me a lot of money for it but he said I will have to leave the office after it with a false accusation of getting into a scandal.''- said Younsu as he was about to cry.

''Get him some water, Roger.''- said Jungkook.

Roger gave me the glass of water to Jungkook.

''Here have some water.''- said Jungkook handing the glass to Younsu.

He took it and drank it in a second!

''I really needed the money as my mother was very sick at that time. I needed the money for her treatment but unfortunately, she passed away, and because of those false accusations the other companies didn't give me any work. I was struggling a lot with my rent and other expenses.''- Younsu continued.

''What did he tell you to do?''- asked Jungkook.

''He told me to place a letter on Mr. Kang's desk without getting caught.''- said Younsu.

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh.

He was right about his suspicion about Taehyung. But it also pained him as he never thought his best friend will try to break his relationship with Soo-ah like this!

''Did you know what was written in the letter?''- asked Jungkook.

''No, it was an envelope and I didn't have permission to open it.''- said Younsu.

''Makes sense. Since you told the truth I would like to offer you a job in my company.''- said Jungkook.

Younsu's eyes sparkled with gratefulness.

''Really, Sir?''- asked Younsu in disbelief.

''Yes, of course. I like honest people and I'm sure you will do your job with honesty and responsibility.''- said Jungkook smiling.

''I will, Sir.''- said Younsu bowing down.

Jungkook nodded with a smile.

-

''Abeoji, are you at the hospital or office?''- asked Jungkook.

''I'm at the office, son. Did you get the information?''- asked Mr. Kang from the other side.

''Yes, abeoji. I got the guy. He told me everything we needed to know.''- said Jungkook being sad as he knows Mr. Kang will be very sad to know the person he trusted a lot was the reason behind the chaos.

''Was it Taehyung.....?''- asked Mr. Kang under his breath praying to God that Jungkook won't say yes.

''Abeoji.....-''

''Just tell me Jungkook!''- said Mr. Kang cutting him in the middle.

''Yes...''- said Jungkook before letting out a sigh.

''Abeoji?''- Jungkook called him as he went silent for a minute.

''I'm sorry son....for not trusting you.''- said Mr. Kang sadly.

''Abeoji it wasn't your fault. Taehyung was the one who broke our trust like that.''- said Jungkook.

''I literally loved him like a son. How could he play such a dirty game? And why did he do all of this?''- asked Mr. Kang.

''Abeoji, he is Soo-ah's ex. He and Soo-ah used to date in high school. I think he didn't like that Soo-ah was dating his best friend now.''- said Jungkook.

''What? I didn't know that. Soo-ah also didn't tell me anything about it.''- said Mr. Kang.

''Yes, because she was over him. They broke up when Taehyung came to break up to be an idol as he wasn't allowed to date as an idol.''- said Jungkook.

''So you knew about all of this?''- asked Mr. Kang.

''Yes, Soo-ah told me about it a long time ago.''- said Jungkook.

''It shows how much you love her.''- said Mr. Kang.

''No abeoji. I feel bad for suspecting her even after knowing everything I was stupid for that.''- said Jungkook.

''But you are smart enough to get the truth out by yourself.''- said Mr. Kang smiling.

''I had to solve it. I can't let it stay like this.''- said Jungkook.

''It's time for Soo-ah to know, don't you think?''- asked Mr. Kang.

''Not now, abeoji. I want her to get released from the hospital before that.''- said Jungkook.

''Yes, I think that would be better.''- said Mr. Kang.

Jungkook nodded with an assured smile.