𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

It's me and Aubree's senior year of high school we've been going strong

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's me and Aubree's senior year of high school we've been going strong. We made sure we had all of the same classes together because we were that close. We even cheered together but we ended up stopping because of the drama that came with it.

My birthday passed as well I'm finally 18. But it's still shocking to even realize because I still feel like I was just a freshmen damn time flies.

Aubree and I went over each other's house everyday after school and that is what I'm about to do now. We never texted each other before coming over each others houses we would just go.

I knock on her door waiting patiently for her mom to open it or I could've just used the spare key she gave me but I didn't have the energy to open my book bag.

"who da' fuck knockin' onna' doe like they police?" A tall male figure came yanking the door open startling me with his aggression.

"my- my bad I came here for Aubree." I said a bit frightened.

"came hea fa what?" he said furrowing his eyebrows & giving me a stank face.

"Aubree." I repeated.

"sheon kno you li girl." he said as he munched on his sandwich.

"actually yes she do we bestfriends." I said feeling agitated.

"na sheon got friends." he slammed the door in my face leaving me confused.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket texting her.

bestiee💘.

I think somebody broke into yo house!

broke into my house?

yes, this man he opened the door had dreads tattoos all type of shit.

girl😂, what no that's my brother.

since when you had a BROTHER?

girl ima tell you I'm coming

__

Aubree opened the door for me and I came in and sat my book bag on the bench near the door.

I walked in scared and nervous we had to walk pass him because the living room was set up that way.

I just stayed behind Aubree I glanced over at him one time seeing him mugging me so viciously.

I walked up her steps and then we make it to her room.

"aight so tell me, cause that nigga crazy." I said shaking my head and sitting on her bed.

𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें