𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟶.

| 𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚔 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

Looking at Aubree without a scratch nore bruise I was in aw

Looking at Aubree without a scratch nore bruise I was in aw. If 50 cent could make it then I guess that mean she could too.

- authors note : the reason I brung Aubree back was because I killed off so many characters she is like the main character as well.

All I was thinking was how did she find out where I was? I was all the way in LA did she come here too & follow me? Knew I should've never got to comfortable.

"Look before you say anything I just wanna talk. No snake shit Durk nothing just talking." She said. Putting her hands up and twirling doing a whole 360.

I thought on it for a moment as she came to a stop.

I huffed opening up my hotel door letting her in. I just wanna know what could she possibly say. She done did so much fuck shit.

I locked the door behind us as she went and sat on the couch just looking at me. Watching me sit down.

I sat across from her just looking at her too. Shid I'll be lying if I said she didn't look good. But her actions is what really matter most.

"First off I wanna start off by saying I'm sorry to all y'all you, my brother, alani, I just I'm sorry

"First off I wanna start off by saying I'm sorry to all y'all you, my brother, alani, I just I'm sorry. I did some bogus ass shit not saying you should forget but could you at least forgive me?" She said.

I looked at the floor then back at her. "To be honest you need to take that up with Von and Alani. You fucked up with them more than me. They ain't deserve nothing you did so really you need to be asking for they forgiveness." I said.

She nodded as she looked down at herself sniffing some.

Could she have changed? It has been some months. She even got some weight on her but in a good way.

"To be honest I just wanna apologize to you. Cheating on you after taking your V card. I know that hurt I was on some other shit lil boy shit." I said.

"Oh yeah it did a lot that's why I ran back to Tracey I didn't have nobody to run to I felt so alone foreal cause he manipulated me into doing fuck shit I started slowly regretting shit as we drove to the hospital." She said.