𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟶.

RESUMED.

authors note ; This Chapter is LONG I repeat it is LONG so if you have the patience and the time to read everything then please do. Because some people be skipping over stuff and then be lost on what happened so gone head get you some snacks and let's go. Comment too PLEASE.

"WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AT!" I shouted to the girls at Alani's Salon she worked at

"WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AT!" I shouted to the girls at Alani's Salon she worked at. Then glancing at her station seeing a lot of water on the floor and somebody cleaning it up.

Bitches was just looking scary acting like they didn't wanna speak. I called Alani phone so many times. Texted her. But not nobody helping.

I pull out my gun. fixing it on the trigger. Waving it around at them making them hide with fear.

"either one of y'all speak or erbody dien innis' bitch." I said angered.

They started screaming.

"We gone tell you just put the gun up!"
"Put that up is you crazy!"
"SHE AT THE HOSPITAL! SHE AT THE HOSPITAL!"

All of they voices gave me a headache.

"Everybody shut the fuck up! Talk one at a time." I said.

Everybody went silent then some girl started talking.

"She went to the hospital her water had broke here."she said calmly.

"What hospital?" I asked.

"We don't know which one. Somebody....Somebody else took her." Sharnay said.

"Sharnay why the fuck would you say that." Some girl gritted.

"Somebody else took her? Who the fuck was it." I said.

Everyone got quiet again shaking in they boots.

"I SAID WHO WAS IT!" Making them jump.

"it was POLO G!" Somebody said.

"If y'all tell somebody I came in here or anything. you ain't ever gone see the light of day again on my daddy grave." I said.

Everybody nodded as they all was hiding behind stuff.

I storm out the door running to my car. Pulling off quickly. I looked at my phone to find the nearest hospital from here.

My heart beat fast taking over my ears. As I sped through cars to quickly get to it.

All of me and Alani's memories flashed back and forth in my mind. We was bringing our seed in the world. I was ready be a father forever.

I haven't took my foot off the gas what so ever I ran red lights. stop signs. just so I could make it there.

I pull up to the hospital parking right in front of it. Running inside to the front desk as sweat dripped from my forehead.

"Sir sign the form." The lady gave me this packet thing on this clipboard putting it on the ledge. Making me just glance at it.