𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

I stood at my feet looking around getting out of bed

I stood at my feet looking around getting out of bed. I was about to launch my website even though I only had my own pictures of hair I did on myself but I was also gonna be a last tech to.

I went into the bathroom doing my hygiene and then coming out. Von wasn't home he had a photo shoot. So I just pranced around the house because of the space.

I walked down stairs after grabbing my lab top sitting in the living room. The button said launch and I click it and I post it on Instagram as well telling people what I'll be doing and where I'm located.

People started supporting pretty quick and some people were glad.

I had to get my book schedule soon because I don't wanna over book my self and become stressed out but it was time for something to shake.

After that I get up and start making me something to eat. I fixed cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, French toast, and grits.

I made enough so Von could come home and eat. Because it was early and I knew he prolly was gonna be hungry even though he prolly brought him something.

But this was the finish product.

I picked my fork eating everything tasted well done and good. I was happy and satisfied.

I FaceTimed Von trying show him he answered but kept moving the phone around alot.

"What is you doing?" I said squinting my eyes.

"I'm doing a music video." He said.

"With who?" I questioned.

"Asian. I'ma call you back though phone tweakin." He said. Then hanging up.

I started chewing slow. "Asian?" I said to myself. I went onto Instagram seeing him posting her on his story.

"Business partner 😂💙" as he did a boomerang with her. That made my chest hurt.

I grew jealous. She was cute and they were in the car together. Hopefully that was just a scene in the video. I still didn't feel right.

I finish eating though because I didnt want my breakfast to go to waste. And I was dumb enough to make extra.

His phone won't never tweaking but I don't think nothing of it because he wouldn't do me like that right?

I was bored home alone. It was nothing to do. I didn't have friends. Nothing. I sometimes miss Aubree. Her laugh and goofy behavior. Just couldn't believe she turned snake. She knew all of my secrets and I knew all of hers. It just saddens me that it had to end like that. I also miss Daekwon too.

- a memory that Alani is reminiscing about.

When they were 16.