𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚎𝚔𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

If you wondering which one is me I'm on the left but my brother is beside me his name is Tracey

We been living in Chiraq since we was little nothing ever changed the drugs, the money, all of it was how we grew up.

I remember my daddy giving me a small ziplock bag of white powder and placing it into my hands. He is what made me be out on the streets selling. I was big bro so tracey looked up to me.

I didn't know what else to teach him so I taught my lifestyle to em being that my daddy did that I thought this was suppose to be a lifecycle but I regret allat now.

My momma though was a straight drunkie. She drunk while she was pregnant with both us. That's why Tracey got a lazy eye now.

The only person who really brought joy to my life was Alani we would always bring each happiness when things at home wasn't always right and I'm ready to go see her now.

lani catt 💕

Damn you den went bout fake on a nigga now, but I'm outside.

whatever and alright I'm coming.

__

She came out the house with her head down being all shy acting like she didn't know where to look.

"girl bring yo ass!" I yelled out after I rolled the window down.

she flicked me off and then grinned when she got in the car.

"so what been the bidness you den got bout fake as darnell watch." I laughed.

"no I just been chilling with my bestfriend." she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"mmmhmm i heard her brother got out." I said.

she blushed. all her face dimples busted out. "damn I didn't even say bra name yet yo ass turning into strawberry." I said.

"I'm really not, I'm just happy to see you." she said.

"you do look pretty witcho li crocs on." I said moving my hands together and licking my lips playing around.

"boy I just threw this together it ain't nun foreal." she laughed it off.

"yeah yeah." I said.

"look at chu though you got da cologne on and erthang." she said laughing.

"you know it ain't nunn." I said.

"call him mr put it onnn." she laughed.

"chill chill but I preciate it." I said smiling.