𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟾.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Damn Alani it's like a bush down here

"Damn Alani it's like a bush down here." Shanelle said as looked at my hairy vag.

I put my hand on my head. "stopp you making me feel worse." I said sounding sad.

"I know I'm sorry ima get you right." she said.

"do you want me to wax your legs too?" she questioned.

"yeah, I didn't know it was getting that bad. I mean I can't see down there and plus I be busy so I never really took the time." I said shrugging.

"so you haven't shaved since you got pregnant?" she asked.

"of course I have but it's just my baby bump has gotten bigger I haven't been able to see down there. little Dayvon is really getting huge." I rubbed my stomach.

"well how do you want me to do it, do you want to continue standing or lay back?" She asked.

"lay back! Please I almost lost breath as I was talking to you." I said.

she laughed at me and then she let me lay on her bed.

"Don't just be yanking it off either nelle that shit do be hurting!" I said laying back on the bed naked from the waist down.

"oh can you do my armpits too? they not that bad but I haven't been shaving them either." I said.

"I got you boo no need to be ashamed look as you clean yourself like you supposed to your body hair really doesn't matter. well for some people. but for me it be getting annoying when I be on period like it just be-." I cut her off.

"Shanelle I got you just get this over with im sweating already." I said.

she put something on my hair and stuff first then stirred the wax up in the pot again.

she smeared it onto the top half of my poonani.

"woooshit please Shanelle do not rip it off hard." I said,

"Alani it's still going to hurt it looked like a forest down there." she said.

"still pleaseee." I said wanting cry.

"okay okay okay. we gone count." she said.

"one.. two... three." Shanelle yanked it off of my skin.

And the first thing I knew to do was holler.

I yelled so hard and she held her hand onto the spot.

"only got a few more strands Alani then were done." She said.

I nodded saying "Okay." As I was in horrible pain but in relief because my coochie is kind of back bald.

"Let's talk in the process so you won't think about it." Shanelle said.