𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟾.

| 𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚊 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜

I leaned over in the tied up seat after being struck to the face for the 3rd time with blood drooling from my mouth

"We ain't gone ask yo ass again!" The light skinned toned boy said.

I could barely speak. "I don't know anything." I said as I slowly got sleepy with a mouth full of blood.

"I'LL KILL YOU BITCH!" The boy yelled and the darkskin boy pulled him away.

"Would've she don't know." He said whispering Zay said.

"Nigga it's to late for dat." Darnell said.

"Naw bra I feel like sheon know any other person would say it to protect they self already we been torturing her for 30 minutes." Zay said as he continued whispering.

"But she all fucked up now bruises and shit. We fucked her throat and all. Nigga we can go to jail for life if we let her go." Darnell said as they whispered.

I untied myself as they kept talking it was a bat by my foot. As they got deeper into there conversation I slowly reached down.

Grabbing on the medal bat I ran for it hitting the lightskinned one up the head. The darkskinned one pulled out his gun trying to shoot me.

But I was too close to him.

"Bitch!" He said. All I did was cry. I ain't even know who they were nore what they wanted from me. Like what is your purpose.

He falls to the floor while his gun slides and it goes off as it dropped to the floor. Shooting him in his hip.

He started wincing and begging for me not to kill him. "P- please please I- I'll give you money my house a- I'll give you my life insurance my- ebt." He said.

I slowly walked toward the gun now pointing it at him.

The light skin boy was still passed out on the floor when she looked back. She held the gun up while he laid there and begged.

"Please- don't shoot me." She didn't know what to do. Tameeka never been in this predicament never held a gun let alone shoot it.

Tameeka closed her eyes tightly shooting him. Soon as she opened her eyes back she realized she shot him in the head.

Her hands started shaking and she dropped to her knees crying. "They was gone kill me they was gone kill me." She said to herself.

She stood up on her feet looking back at the light skin boy she hit getting up slow.

She grabbed the gun up off the floor turning to him because she was afraid.

Not realizing he had a concussion.

"Who are you?" He said in confusion as he held his head.

"I-" Tameeka was stuck what could she say?